• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was Snyder naming his football team the commodes a going away revenge present?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think/hope that the new owner will re-name the team.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but my point stands.
So if Snyder is Jewish, and the rest of the league wants to push him out...

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Snyder is Jewish, and the rest of the league wants to push him out...

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel
As a Jew myself, I can tell you that an important moment in a Jewish boy's life is when he realizes his chances of playing professional sports are significantly less than his chances of owning a team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Jew myself, I can tell you that an important moment in a Jewish boy's life is when he realizes his chances of playing professional sports are significantly less than his chances of owning a team.
you are always about sad stories.
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think pretending to care about the public's opinion and then naming them the fucking commadors was the final straw on the camel.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how tall are you? What do you weigh? I remember a Jewish boy, the son of a co-worker, who was realizing that he had no future in baseball. Not for skill or desire reasons, but simply for size. I don't recall many Jewish friends with much size. I towered over them, and I was never more than average height.

I was a long-time hockey player, and I remember hearing that hockey was the only sport left for small white guys. When I've gone to games and been at ice level, I realized that pro hockey players were way bigger than average, too. Zdeno Chara brought the Stanley Cup to a Patriots game one season. He towered over everyone. He towered over Randy Moss.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how tall are you? What do you weigh? I remember a Jewish boy, the son of a co-worker, who was realizing that he had no future in baseball. Not for skill or desire reasons, but simply for size. I don't recall many Jewish friends with much size. I towered over them, and I was never more than average height.

I was a long-time hockey player, and I remember hearing that hockey was the only sport left for small white guys. When I've gone to games and been at ice level, I realized that pro hockey players were way bigger than average, too. Zdeno Chara brought the Stanley Cup to a Patriots game one season. He towered over everyone. He towered over Randy Moss.
Chara is 6'7" , isn't he? Most defensemen are bigger guys but there have been a lot of smaller forwards over the years who did well. Of course, those guys could really skate as well but you are right, pro or even elite level junior sports are dominated by bigger athletes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chara is 6'7" , isn't he? Most defensemen are bigger guys but there have been a lot of smaller forwards over the years who did well. Of course, those guys could really skate as well but you are right, pro or even elite level junior sports are dominated by bigger athletes.
Word from MLB scouts is their looking for big boys that can run.
They will teach them to field and tell them to get in the batting cage and hit 10,000 balls.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word from MLB scouts is their looking for big boys that can run.
They will teach them to field and tell them to get in the batting cage and hit 10,000 balls.
In today's baseball, all they care about is hitting the ball over the fences. I'm not even sure they need guys to be able to run much. The triple is practically dead.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In today's baseball, all they care about is hitting the ball over the fences. I'm not even sure they need guys to be able to run much. The triple is practically dead.
Outfielders with range.
Big boys that can hit hard.
Big boys you are afraid to throw at.