• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: WAS/CHI 8:15 pm ANOTHER FG GAME

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs drafted an Offensive Tackle #1 back in 2013.
Screw it, I'm tired and going to bed. Even Google says different things, such as the Jaguars have never picked first, or that there's only 4 teams who've never picked first, or there's only 3 teams, etc.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bald guy nailed the commentary - 'the current regime didn't draft Fields' so Bears won't change their system to fit Fields.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bald guy nailed the commentary - 'the current regime didn't draft Fields' so Bears won't change their system to fit Fields.
Dude, Fields is absolutely terrible, and this is coming from me, a Buckeye fan, I take no joy in stating the obvious. At this point, he is NOT NFL starting qb material

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, the Skin-ders, Giants, Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks
Ravens, Bears, Seahawks, Giants, Eagles, Packers and Broncos....I think that's all of them

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Fields is absolutely terrible, and this is coming from me, a Buckeye fan, I take no joy in stating the obvious. At this point, he is NOT NFL starting qb material
Huh, 2nd half last night was the 1st extended time I've seen him and I was surprisingly impressed. Made quite a few nice throws, didn't seem overwhelmed under pressure or like tge field/reads confused him. I would 100% take him on the Hawks snd expect he would do well with their weapons and improved pass-protecting OL.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, 2nd half last night was the 1st extended time I've seen him and I was surprisingly impressed. Made quite a few nice throws, didn't seem overwhelmed under pressure or like tge field/reads confused him. I would 100% take him on the Hawks snd expect he would do well with their weapons and improved pass-protecting OL.
You must be a very easy first date.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be a very easy first date.
Could be; I haven't been on a first date in almost 20 years.

I had assumed, having barely seen him for more than a play at a time, that he was just lost and likely a full-on bust, based on his numbers. But he made a VERY nice throw on that TD, and had 2 really nice throws that should have won the game (Pass Interference that still barely broke the play up and just a missed catch by Mooney [if he actually grabs the ball on his initial touch, its a TD]). Additionally, I didn't see a single play where he just looked lost, in spite of him getting quick pressure, multiple times and I didn't see any grossly inaccurate passes.

Geno has played great for the Hawks this year, but anyone thinking he has a future as a winning starting QB is kidding themselves, and Fields looked to me like he could be deadly on a good team (or a good offense, at least, which the Seahawks may have).

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had assumed, having barely seen him for more than a play at a time, that he was just lost and likely a full-on bust, based on his numbers. But he made a VERY nice throw on that TD, and had 2 really nice throws that should have won the game (Pass Interference that still barely broke the play up and just a missed catch by Mooney [if he actually grabs the ball on his initial touch, its a TD]). Additionally, I didn't see a single play where he just looked lost, in spite of him getting quick pressure, multiple times and I didn't see any grossly inaccurate passes.

Geno has played great for the Hawks this year, but anyone thinking he has a future as a winning starting QB is kidding themselves, and Fields looked to me like he could be deadly on a good team (or a good offense, at least, which the Seahawks may have).
He's pretty inaccurate, earlier in game he missed a TE standing by himself in the EZ

Vs Vikings he missed a wide open Mooney in the EZ

I still think there is hope for Fields, but I don't think Bears are doing him any favors. They need to build offense around him, not expect him to conduct OC offense. They also seem to forget his running ability in the red zone

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think there is hope for Fields, but I don't think Bears are doing him any favors
I'm also not ready to label Fields. He was nowhere near an NFL ready to play.
The Bears have never had a better than average NFL QB and I'm plus 60 years. I did enjoy Bobby Douglas; he's been the Bear QB poster boy for me.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty inaccurate, earlier in game he missed a TE standing by himself in the EZ

Vs Vikings he missed a wide open Mooney in the EZ

I still think there is hope for Fields, but I don't think Bears are doing him any favors. They need to build offense around him, not expect him to conduct OC offense. They also seem to forget his running ability in the red zone
I think your last statements are key; to me, on a good team, he has the potential to be great. The Bears are not a good team.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bailed at half-time. Sounds like the 2nd half was better.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then, you havent watched enough of him

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields looked terrible in the pocket. Was sacked or hurried in those situations. And he takes forever to get rid of the ball. Very boring game. I was reading a book and glancing at the game occasionally until I fell completely asleep.