• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs Kings Final Preseason

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty strange that this is the 2nd and final preseason game already. I think the Kings will have Cousins in this one. Now we'll get a chance to really see where Biens is in his redevelopment. I fully expect to see a domination with lots of ball distribution and swarming/help defense.
note: Kwame Brown to make his first Warriors appearance off the bench.

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ish Smith with the early pt. He's looking good too, way quicker than anybody else on the floor. At the same time his free throwing is horrid.

Lee aslso looking real good again. Real active in the paint. Big block on Cousins to start the game.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that Udoh has been working on his rebounding, he's been looking like a real rebounder these couple of games.
Another thing that I wamted to point out is that Jimmer is the real thing. He's pretty quick and has a nice feel for the game.
I also wanted to point out that Klay Thompson isn't very good. I know that it's early but these couple of games dude's been missing open shots, missing ft's and looking slow footed on defense. I hope it's just early jitters.
Let me edit and add that he just picked up his dribble at the first sign of a double team, then threw it away. He looks overmatched out there, maybe its mental.

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry has tweaked his ankle again! This looks pretty bad. He didn't step on anyones foot or anything, he just tried to stay in front of Jimmer and rolled it on his own. WOW! Hate to see that right before the season starts.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry has tweaked his ankle again! This looks pretty bad. He didn't step on anyones foot or anything, he just tried to stay in front of Jimmer and rolled it on his own. WOW! Hate to see that right before the season starts.

Bummer. I missed the game because I had to rip up the vinyl in my kitchen for finishing the laminate flooring today. If Steph misses these first 10 games, that puts a real damper on my playoff expectations (and by "damper," I mean 10-seed). If Monta is distracted by these sexual harassment allegations, you might be right about tanking it after all, EK. :(

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to leave it alone and hope that he grows, but I can't. Klay looked awful in the second half. I'm saying, he played bad in the 1st and somehow played even worse in the 2nd. He looks like he has the skill. I seen him get through the lane with the ball, I seen him get in the passing lanes on d, I think he only got shook once (even then he almost got the strip from behind). It has to be mental, like maybe he just had jitters. They had been talking about how good he was shooting in these practices, however in the preseason games he's a total of... here I'll post this article that I just found while looking for his numbers.
Klay Thompson Missed 19 of His 25 Shots in Preseason - Inside the Warriors - with Marcus Thompson
That airball on a wide open jumper that could've been the go ahead bucket was the worst shot I've ever seen. All I kept think about was how Donnie Walsh compard him to Reggie Miller, give me a break.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to leave it alone and hope that he grows, but I can't. Klay looked awful in the second half. I'm saying, he played bad in the 1st and somehow played even worse in the 2nd. He looks like he has the skill. I seen him get through the lane with the ball, I seen him get in the passing lanes on d, I think he only got shook once (even then he almost got the strip from behind). It has to be mental, like maybe he just had jitters. They had been talking about how good he was shooting in these practices, however in the preseason games he's a total of... here I'll post this article that I just found while looking for his numbers.
Klay Thompson Missed 19 of His 25 Shots in Preseason - Inside the Warriors - with Marcus Thompson
That airball on a wide open jumper that could've been the go ahead bucket was the worst shot I've ever seen. All I kept think about was how Donnie Walsh compard him to Reggie Miller, give me a break.

Yeah. It's funny that the only sure thing about his game that people were touting has been his weakest point thus far. I can't help but think that is a good thing. Good shooters don't just forget how to shoot. Since he is doing a good job with dribble penetration and defense, I would assume that the shooting will come back soon.