• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors @ Suns 12/15/13

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IGGY is a glue guy great game though this is coming from a suns fans I expect you guys still to be in the west finals as long as everyone is healthy.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors need Iguodala and O'Neil back ASAP. It's clear both players are the kind that give the Warriors enough offense, defense and toughness to compete against teams like the Suns. Adding to that, I'm still convinced that we need to make a move on the trade wire soon. Pacific Division got tougher now with Kings getting Gay and Kobe back for the Lakers.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not the Warriors have had one of the toughest, road heavy schedules in the league to date doesn't allay my concerns about their play to start the season. Last night's game was another winnable one that they managed to piss away with silly turnovers and ill-advised shots. I can recall another half a dozen or so losses just like this one, and it shows that they have yet to achieve four quarter mental toughness.

Klay has been nothing short of a bonehead of late, looking far more like the player we saw before his coming out last year. Steph hasn't been too far behind. Add to that two players running neck and neck for league's worst defender (Curry and Lee), and we see a team that still has a few too many major holes to claim a spot in the conference or NBA finals.

For those thinking all we be well once Iggy returns put too much stock in one man's ability to lift a team. Likely there will be other injuries to key players down the road, and no one in The Association is going to have sympathy for the Warriors being shorthanded. This team needs to become deeper, either from within or through trade, and it needs to become a heck of a lot smarter if they are to attain the lofty status projected for them at the beginning of this season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not the Warriors have had one of the toughest, road heavy schedules in the league to date doesn't allay my concerns about their play to start the season. Last night's game was another winnable one that they managed to piss away with silly turnovers and ill-advised shots. I can recall another half a dozen or so losses just like this one, and it shows that they have yet to achieve four quarter mental toughness.

Klay has been nothing short of a bonehead of late, looking far more like the player we saw before his coming out last year. Steph hasn't been too far behind. Add to that two players running neck and neck for league's worst defender (Curry and Lee), and we see a team that still has a few too many major holes to claim a spot in the conference or NBA finals.

For those thinking all we be well once Iggy returns put too much stock in one man's ability to lift a team. Likely there will be other injuries to key players down the road, and no one in The Association is going to have sympathy for the Warriors being shorthanded. This team needs to become deeper, either from within or through trade, and it needs to become a heck of a lot smarter if they are to attain the lofty status projected for them at the beginning of this season.

Say what you want about the defense right now. But when igoudala was healthy they were 4th in defensive effciency with igoudala gone they shouldn't of been in the 20s I was expecting them to be average to decent but obviously he's THAT importatn to a team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also some of it has to do with lack of effort and mark Jackson called them out today on it

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year pretty much without bogut most of the year and igoudala on a different team. This team was 13th in defense which I decent. No way should they be this bad and a good amount of that will go away if they stop being the worst team at turning over the ball

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year pretty much without bogut most of the year and igoudala on a different team. This team was 13th in defense which I decent. No way should they be this bad and a good amount of that will go away if they stop being the worst team at turning over the ball

You're going to have to clarify that, what do you mean 13th in defense.

Points allowed? FG % Against? PTS off turnvoers, 13th in defense could mean a lot.