• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors @ Hawks

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks offense have real trouble playing against man to to man defense. Thrive off bad rotations and switching. off of picks and screens. They have no real shot creaters outside of Teague and no one to put the ball on the floor. In other words there is no "star" player who is going to win the game for them.

Millsap and Horford tried to beat Memphis inside one on one but they're simply not good enough to create their own shot. You could live with teague getting in the lane and making tough shots. In correlation they also stopped shooting threes and their offense stalled. I would really hope in the next Dubs/Hawks matchup Kerr does not play Lee at ALL. Having strong defenders at every position at all times is the best recipe to handle the Hawks. I expect Kerr to make the adjustments.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
March 18th is the rematch in Golden State. It is currently not scheduled to be on ESPN but I'm almost 95% it will be moved to ESPN since the late game on ESPN that night is Washington/Utah which obviously isn't a great match-up

So I was checking out the schedule for the week and I notice that they did move the game to espn on the 18th as I thought they would