• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors halt Love's streak

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last night I watched as the Warriors dominated the Timberwolves. What I noticed right away while watching the game is that Golden State was going out of its way to deny Kevin Love a chance to shoot. As soon as he got the ball, David Lee was on him and he almost always had help from one of the guards trying to deny him the ball or, if he already had the ball, a chance to put the ball on the court.

I guess after he TORCHED the Warriors with 37 points and 24 boards the last time the two teams met, someone got a little pissed off and wanted to ensure that was not going to happen again.

The great part is that once Love was taken out of the game, the rest of the Tpuppies just seemed to turtle. No one on that squad really wanted to step up and be the man for them.

A lot of people give Keith Smart crap for not being able to plan well **coughMEcough** but last night, he deserved much praise for his game planning (For the record, I still want him out of Golden State, but that's another thread altogether.).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get your wish...Smart is dead coach walking. Even with a coaching upgrade, we don't have the roster to play good D. Curry cannot stay in front of his man, Avi is a joke, and Beans is too light/scared. Monta and Dorrell can play D, but 2/5 is not enough.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You'll get your wish...Smart is dead coach walking. Even with a coaching upgrade, we don't have the roster to play good D. Curry cannot stay in front of his man, Avi is a joke, and Beans is too light/scared. Monta and Dorrell can play D, but 2/5 is not enough.

That one took me a second or two but I busted up once I figured it out. Well done.