• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Warriors and the Pelicans Series, 2014-15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice first half. Great comeback by Klay after not really being very involved in the first part of the first half.

Incredible move by Curry on Anthony Davis in the first quarter, driving to the basket, turning around and then quickly throwing the ball up off of the board. Davis had no idea that Curry was going to shoot it. With Curry playing undersized his whole life, he's learned how to get off his shot in almost any situation.

Anthony Davis is just such a great player. I've never seen anyone as tall as him shoot the ball so well. Perfect form and nice arc on his shot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I was the only one watching the game. Well done, Dubs. TCB.

Nice rest ahead of us. I hope the Memphis/Portland game goes 7 exhausting games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Portland can't even beat Memphis one game. So much for an "exhausting" 7 game series from this series. I imagine that if Memphis closes their series out soon (like in their next game) that this second series will start before the others if the other series are still being played, right? Does anyone want to just tell me, or am I gonna get another link and have to take another guess at it?