• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warpath and Apratt

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snookdad, you cant be serious. PDAY and UKCowboy do the exact same thing on this board. I have no problem with dallas fans coming to this board if they are truly interested in intelligent discussion. That doesn't mean we are going to agree, but we can have a honest (and a little bit biased) debate about football, our teams, etc. That is not what PDay, UK Cowboy and a few others are interested in. I know you've seen these guys in action both here and at Disney. As shark pointed out, its kinda a shame in that we could have had a fresh start on this site and kept our debates lively, yet civil.

I realize that we also have fans that frequent your boards to do the same thing. If these two were banned for it, fine. I just struggle with these 2 ONLY being banned when it is rampant on both boards. All I ask is we keep it consistent. Warpath and Apratt are not the sole purveyors of posts that derail threads. I can promise you, if I posted an innocuous response on any thread on the Cowboys site, it a matter of hours PDay or one of the other few (and I do mean few, most of you guys are passionate, but alright) would respond with some sort of belittling post. Personally, I don't care other than the enforcement must me uniform.
There's a difference between an occasional nasty post and daily assault of a fan bast you have destine for. Again those guys on a daily bases looked to provoke an entire fan base. You can bash a team on your board to your hearts content, but you have to agree if I are any other Cowboy fan was on this board bashing the Skins daily that act would get old. I'm not for getting a guy banned, but i'm not sad about there absence from our board. I generally don't post on other teams board unless its the weeks match up. I wanted to give an honest on biases opnion on this issue that's why I chimed in.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between an occasional nasty post and daily assault of a fan bast you have destine for. Again those guys on a daily bases looked to provoke an entire fan base. You can bash a team on your board to your hearts content, but you have to agree if I are any other Cowboy fan was on this board bashing the Skins daily that act would get old. I'm not for getting a guy banned, but i'm not sad about there absence from our board. I generally don't post on other teams board unless its the weeks match up. I wanted to give an honest on biases opnion on this issue that's why I chimed in.

we have a smack talk thread for posters who want to do that . it appears that those posters didnt follow the guidelines . i love those guys but they got what they deserved

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty funny when someone comes from another board and complains about another person that was banned for posting on their boards then says "I don't normally post on other "boards (but here I am)" We seem to have plenty of Cowboy fans or our board since the end of week 1. I am not an Administrator but we have a smack talk thread for fans of other teams. NO OTHER posts should be on the forum from fans of other teams.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty funny when someone comes from another board and complains about another person that was banned for posting on their boards then says "I don't normally post on other "boards (but here I am)" We seem to have plenty of Cowboy fans or our board since the end of week 1. I am not an Administrator but we have a smack talk thread for fans of other teams. NO OTHER posts should be on the forum from fans of other teams.

Have you ever seen me here before? I can count on 1 hand how many times I've ever posted here. I read this board often but like I said I just wanted to share my view point on this opinion. I have not once said anything negative about your team here. As a matter of fact I have said what I have to say I'm now done with the issue. Good luck fellas time to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to make myself clear I mention fans from other teams being here but I feel the same way about Redskin fans going to other boards. No Dallas, Giant or Philly fan is interested in what we as Redskin fans have to say. If they have a smack talk thread (highly recommended) then those who like that kind of thing can go there and enjoy.

I saw Reptec on Disney harass on the Dallas forum then rag Cowboy fans for coming to the Redskin forum. I don't condone that type of behavior.

Snook if you have been here once that's fine. We have had the same problem with some Dallas trolls. They posted more on the Disney Redskin forum than they did on the Dallas forum. That's not happening as much on this forum and I am happy for it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posters can post on ANY thread they want too as long as they follow the guidelines

legit debate isnt trolling :10:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posters can post on ANY thread they want too as long as they follow the guidelines

legit debate isnt trolling :10:

"Legit" debating is trolling if you are the fan of another team. There is no other way to say it. They are here to stir a flame. I thought that is what the smack talk threads are for.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Legit" debating is trolling if you are the fan of another team. There is no other way to say it. They are here to stir a flame. I thought that is what the smack talk threads are for.

Trolling is personal insults, OT comments, and derailing threads IMO. Legit debating is bringing up on topic football discussion points, no matter what team the poster represents. Personally, i do not want to see this board devolve into only skins fans, all the time. I can go to extreme skins for that. If there is a problem with a specific poster, Sportster, report it to Skinsdad and he can take care of it. From what ive seen, they do a good job controlling that here.