• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walker sent down

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if we'll see him again this season. It's the right move. They sent Zunino down and he obviously looks much better at the plate. Walker needs to get the point that he has to earn his way into the majors. I'd take this over moving him to the bullpen because he has a lot of tools.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to a point, but he isn't going to learn or work on anything in AAA. They should just keep him on the DL. Everything I've heard on Walker is that is mental with him working through the pain. If it's in a guys head about the pain no matter how much mechanics he can work on will help him with trusting himself.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in time for the Taijuan "Sky" Walker bobble head this weekend.

Seattle-Mariners-Taijuan-Skywalker-Bobbblehead-8-21-2016.jpg

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah not to mention paxton has made a come back making some quality starts for us, I REALLY WISH Danny hultzen would not have blown out his arm in the minors he really could be helping us out right now. Our starting rotation looks a little thin our 4th and 5th guy in the rotation are unkowns to me.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah not to mention paxton has made a come back making some quality starts for us, I REALLY WISH Danny hultzen would not have blown out his arm in the minors he really could be helping us out right now. Our starting rotation looks a little thin our 4th and 5th guy in the rotation are unkowns to me.

I wonder if our #5 guy is still gonna pitch on Friday after having to come in and pitch the 15th inning tonight. They might treat it as a "throw day" with higher stakes and start him on Friday anyway. Hopefully Felix gives the pen a long break by going deep in today's start. There will be guys who won't be made available for game 3 regardless, but it'd be nice if almost the entire pen got two days of rest before the team goes on the road starting Friday. The starters have been better about getting deep into games lately and Dipoto and Servais have done what they can to get fresh arms into the bullpen, but even so, that extra day off would help a lot after tonight.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if our #5 guy is still gonna pitch on Friday after having to come in and pitch the 15th inning tonight. They might treat it as a "throw day" with higher stakes and start him on Friday anyway. Hopefully Felix gives the pen a long break by going deep in today's start. There will be guys who won't be made available for game 3 regardless, but it'd be nice if almost the entire pen got two days of rest before the team goes on the road starting Friday. The starters have been better about getting deep into games lately and Dipoto and Servais have done what they can to get fresh arms into the bullpen, but even so, that extra day off would help a lot after tonight.

Yes our downfall from the beginning of the season was largely due to both the starting rotation either suffering from injuries or just not getting the job done in which our bullpen had to suffer. I dont see why we traded Montgomery to the Cubs though