• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiver wire

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking for the following names:
Mel Tucker,
Trestman, any of the key coaches.
Michael Bennett
anyone on Defense not named Fuller

then I can celebrate

C

cubzzzfanincali

you can add:

the offensive line
Matt Forte (how many drops from him last night? Has HE given up on Cutler?)
Phil Emery
Jay Cutler

C

cubzzzfanincali

most weeks yes. Yesterday? he sucked ass along with everyone else. Dropped several passes and blew two huge blocks. Actually I was thinking if the team wanted to make a statement "no one is sacred" they would have somehow punished Forte and made an example of of him, but they are too cowardly.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most weeks yes. Yesterday? he sucked ass along with everyone else. Dropped several passes and blew two huge blocks. Actually I was thinking if the team wanted to make a statement "no one is sacred" they would have somehow punished Forte and made an example of of him, but they are too cowardly.

I think it'd be more constructive to make an example out of Jay. I personally wouldn't mind in the slightest if Clausen got the start next Sunday. Not that he would be better, but Jay needs to understand that this shit isn't going to cut it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'd be more constructive to make an example out of Jay. I personally wouldn't mind in the slightest if Clausen got the start next Sunday. Not that he would be better, but Jay needs to understand that this shit isn't going to cut it.
Owch.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when Conte was so bad...and we all kept screaming to bench him? This coaching staff simply doesn't do that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want Sharptons Hammy to get better and take over middle linebacker with wreckless abandon.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen to that........The season is already lost. So what's another loss?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking for the following names:
Mel Tucker,
Trestman, any of the key coaches.
Michael Bennett
anyone on Defense not named Fuller

then I can celebrate

Martellus Bennett is a beast. Him and Forte have definitely not been the problem.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martellus Bennett is a beast. Him and Forte have definitely not been the problem.

Martellus Bennett couldn't catch a glob of crazy glue, that's how bad he was Sunday night.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...playing hurt, and was by far his least-productive game of the season.

He's having a pretty darn good season despite the offense's woes, and has made big-effort plays in almost every game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when Conte was so bad...and we all kept screaming to bench him? This coaching staff simply doesn't do that.

The problem last season was never, at any time Chris Conte.

C

cubzzzfanincali

A very interesting idea. I would almost be on board with it, except there are a couple of real problems with it. One, if the team decides to piss off Cutler like that, there's nothing stopping him from sulking and deliberately playing like crap for the next three years of his guaranteed deal. Two, my personal (no chance it happens but man would this be great) hope would be for the Bears to somehow trade him away (like by eating some of the guaranteed money cost). His trade value right now is at it's lowest. The only way he fixes that is if he strings together some games where he doesn't fuck up so much. Three, the ensuing dysfunction that would paralyze the locker room would probably be unprecented, and not helpful. Four, Clausen kind of sucks.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem last season was never, at any time Chris Conte.

I think I saw Bostic on Comcast showing replays where both times Jennings was beat for touchdowns he was in zone and everyone else was in man. Communication is still the problem with the defense, almost said the checks were happening too late to allow everyone to adjust.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santonio Holmes experiment is done, hope that means that Marquees Wilson is ready to come back, they were saying week 10 right?