• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wait, wait, wait, wait....WHAT?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson joins Pistons to consult on coaching hire

wha....?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson joins Pistons to consult on coaching hire

wha....?

Well, clearly Joe has done a shitty job of hiring coaches. It slid by as they were breaking up the band, getting new ownership, and rebuilding, but now they have many pieces in place and it is time to solidify the coaching. This time is for real as this is the make or break for Joe. He needs to draft well and do well in free agency this year as well as hire the right guy. I'm glad they brought in Phil to help him with something that he has struggled with. Phil has always seen things a little differently, often better. He will be a good guy to help make this decision. And it emphasizes to Joe that he is on the short leash (if he didn't know).

I still say just bring in Laimbeer though!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all that hype w Phil Jackson and the Stones hire Mo Cheeks. Looks like another shitty year fans.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all that hype w Phil Jackson and the Stones hire Mo Cheeks. Looks like another shitty year fans.

:wtf2:
Not a great hire, but it has to be better than the last three. And at least he has been dealt a hand to play: the Pistons were pushing for the 8th seed before Drummond went down and when Frank finally put him in as a starter they finished strong. Now they get a good draft pick and have money for free agency. I hope Joe fills out the hand with good cards and not the Jokers he got last time he had cash to blow. It won't be a banner year, but I think it will be well above shitty.