• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waaay OT: But awesome

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long stories as to why I hate that dude. He starts a lot of shit in LA and some of my friends have been involved in the shit he started. So he got what was coming to him. That said.. I am trying not to have any negative vibes in my life these days so I am trying not to hate on anybody... but I'm not there yet so when I heard about this story this morning I was a little happy. Plus he used to always try and get with this girl out here and she always turned him down, and then I sexed her up... so I got that going for me.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shia might be a douchebag but that dude ripped off his own shirt during a fight which certified him as a douchebag.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long stories as to why I hate that dude. He starts a lot of shit in LA and some of my friends have been involved in the shit he started. So he got what was coming to him. That said.. I am trying not to have any negative vibes in my life these days so I am trying not to hate on anybody... but I'm not there yet so when I heard about this story this morning I was a little happy. Plus he used to always try and get with this girl out here and she always turned him down, and then I sexed her up... so I got that going for me.

When i lived in L.A. i heard nothing but negative stories about him. A few people i know had met him or worked on set with him and they all said he was a douche.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shia might be a douchebag but that dude ripped off his own shirt during a fight which certified him as a douchebag.

uhhh...excuse me?

superstar-HulkHogan.jpg