• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. Washington

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy has been pretty good.
Least the "Cubs" fan should be quiet for a week

BONUS

Thought he was great today with his decisions to kick the FGs early. Now the last one , i was wanting the TD but he did right by making it 15.

Winning 3 in a row is a hard thing to do in todays NFL. Winning 3 in a row with a back up QB - have to give a nod to the coaching staff there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought he was great today with his decisions to kick the FGs early. Now the last one , i was wanting the TD but he did right by making it 15.

Winning 3 in a row is a hard thing to do in todays NFL. Winning 3 in a row with a back up QB - have to give a nod to the coaching staff there.
Mike currently has his team.
Something that can't be said about Rivera

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it.
The QB decision
The confidence he's shown in his team after losing his QB
The oline has responded
The wide receivers responded
The kicker...the rooki TE'S last week

Gotta tip your cap at this point

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike currently has his team.
Something that can't be said about Rivera
Rivera is a disaster.

PDay, is it really the "OLine" or is Wentz just not the guy for WSH? I have been preaching to the WSH faithful that the fault lies with:

1. Rivera
2. JDR
3. Wentz
4. Turner

Rivera picked everything so it's on him at the end. The fact that some WSH fans are debating if he should stick around is insane to me.

I was never on board with the Wentz trade and I believe he is done as a starter in this league. WSH fans can only blame the OLine so much in my opinion. There is a lot of protectionism on the WSH board with Rivera and Wentz. Some fans have not seen the light yet. I am sure you have seen the back and forth with me and others on the WSH board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera picked everything so it's on him at the end. The fact that some WSH fans are debating if he should stick around is insane to me.
There are at least 10 maybe 15 Cowboy posters here that will tell you Washinton fans have zero perspective of Dallas, NFL football, and their own team year after year. They spend a lifetime thinking Dallas.

Look at the comments about the game today.

There are some good football posters but not many. Pitch a tent over the circus act many patray

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got a lot of good young players out of the last draft. Bland is another player taken late that is getting good things done. Bland's pick today really was the final nail in the Commanders coffin. He looks like a steal. Bland looks like a veteran

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got a lot of good young players out of the last draft. Bland is another player taken late that is getting good things done. Bland's pick today really was the final nail in the Commanders coffin. He looks like a steal. Bland looks like a veteran

Love our CBs. Our Safeties are playing really good football too and Kearse hasnt even played yet. We give JJ a lot of shit and rightfully so about his GMing. One thing that man did do that was a kick ass move was paying Quinn enough to stay around. Now Im sure he had help in that decision but it was a damn good one

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love our CBs. Our Safeties are playing really good football too and Kearse hasnt even played yet. We give JJ a lot of shit and rightfully so about his GMing. One thing that man did do that was a kick ass move was paying Quinn enough to stay around. Now Im sure he had help in that decision but it was a damn good one
Sure looking good so far
Defense can be contagious
#6 was everywhere today

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has been Physical to say the least. Quinn is putting these players in position to make an impact. They have put much more pressure on QBs this season as compared to last year. Wilson has been attacking the Qb real well the last two games .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Maher become a good kicker? I know I'm going to jinx the guy, but I haven't been this confident in our kicker in a long time

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Maher become a good kicker? I know I'm going to jinx the guy, but I haven't been this confident in our kicker in a long time

He is definitely killing it right now. Most are right down the middle as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely killing it right now. Most are right down the middle as well.
He looks better than the last time he was here. But he is a kicker and we are playing with fire. My biggest fear is Dak comes back and they revert back to the losing formula of 3wr sets all the time. That was not working that great.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep winning. So nice to have a defense you can count on.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will stub a toe every now and then but they will determine if this team is a playoff team.
as long as that DL keeps improving. I'll be happy.