• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. Washington

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who implied this is a finished product?
Careful master, don't get caught up in the general boards thinking...it's only been 4 games
Trust me, I'm not caught up in anything. Just too much disappointment with this team not to be wary of anything.

I love the D and how it's playing, the O concerns me.

Hopefully Dak can add a little more production on that side of the ball.

In my perfect world the team continues running with a little added in the pass game when Dak returns.

I think people are confused thinking Rush with his limited talent is superior to Dak.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I'm not caught up in anything. Just too much disappointment with this team not to be wary of anything.

I love the D and how it's playing, the O concerns me.

Hopefully Dak can add a little more production on that side of the ball.

In my perfect world the team continues running with a little added in the pass game when Dak returns.

I think people are confused thinking Rush with his limited talent is superior to Dak.
Home Run on all points.

Like many here, I've seen it all, and ONLY multiple playoff wins make he happy. We need improvements bout everywhere but it's the defense we will hitch our wagons too. I can see that much after 4 games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like " You are looking live ". Brent Musbergers famous words to begin NFL Today. Irv Cross , Jimmy the Greek , and Phyliss George.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like " You are looking live ". Brent Musbergers famous words to begin NFL Today. Irv Cross , Jimmy the Greek , and Phyliss George.
Do you remember the Phyllis George national interview with Staubach

Classic line from Rodger
I like sex as much as Joe, I just like it with one woman

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a kid and thought what the Greek said was gospel. His damn check mark board in the early 80s use to make me so mad. I always had Phyllis to reel me back in the late 70s. She loved ROger and her Cowboys. That pre game show came on at 11:30 AM with the early games starting 30 minutes later. Now the pregame shows are 2-4 hours long depending on which one you watch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a kid and thought what the Greek said was gospel. His damn check mark board in the early 80s use to make me so mad. I always had Phyllis to reel me back in the late 70s. She loved ROger and her Cowboys. That pre game show came on at 11:30 AM with the early games starting 30 minutes later. Now the pregame shows are 2-4 hours long depending on which one you watch.
I can't do pregame shows any more and I seldom do game threads during the game...well, unless the ranger fans start their sports opinions and I am drinking that 15 year old single malt

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do pregame shows any more and I seldom do game threads during the game...well, unless the ranger fans start their sports opinions and I am drinking that 15 year old single malt
I don't turn pregame until 5 mintues before the game starts. And sure as hell wish Berman would retire forever, but he still keeps coming back.