• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VS MN

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 minny, 19 Bears
I predict many, I mean many more Green Bay Trolls, and a few asses from Texas to post here.

Nah. Lofton is in timeout...the rest these guys are alright.....tk3 is a little ferret, but I don't even know if he still posts here??

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel pretty good about this one. Young QBs aren't usually patient enough to succeed vs. this scheme. If the O can finally pull it's head out we may win comfortably.

Then again, it's certainly possible the team doesn't show up.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was optimistic until the buffalo game. Since then, I have been bashed for being down on this team, when really I'm just a realist.

Either way, I think the bears win this game and the players get optimistic after a home win against one of the few teams worse than the bears. It won't change the fact that cutler just needs to go in anyway possible, whether it be trade, cut, or retirement. Honestly, I was pissed right after he signed that contract, but I grew foolishly optimistic that he could be okay. A fair assessment of cutler on the bears is that he may be the best quarterback the bears have had since McMahon, but in the modern nfl he is still garbage.

They also need to get rid of the defensive coordinator. I have no clue why they got this guy in the first place. I'm giving Trestman one more chance to bring this team up without a knuckle head QB. If he can't do it, I'd offer him the offensive coordinator job and try to get a good hc. That actually might be a job he's willing to take since the big reason he took a hc job in the cfl and then again in Chicago is the stability. He might sacrifice a little pay and notoriety to stay in the same town for another 2 or 3 years.

Emery needs to stay. Since he's been here we have had very very good drafts. In three years he has brought in Jeffery, long, and fuller, who are all just phenomenal players. Long could end up being the best guard or tackle in the nfl some day, Jeffery could be the best wr, and fuller could be the best shut down cb. Honestly, emery is the only thing clearly right with this team. The Dts he drafted this year seem to be good players. I'm also not sold on McClellan being a bust. He's forced to bring in FAs to fill the gaps the last few years, but after another 2 or 3 years, this bears team will be jam packed with premier young talent that he drafted an he won't have to take risks on Jared Allen (who everyone knew was on the decline) and Lamar Houston. The only issue I see with emery so far is the cutler contract. That was horrid. Other than that, the moves seem warranted, but just haven't panned out.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason other than a gut feeling. I just think something is going to give here.

Bears win this one. 27-23

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I think they come out and it looks like another Atlanta game.

I at least won't be fooled this time if they do. Still a bad team.

C

cubzzzfanincali

OK, I have no confidence in the Bears right now, and no logical reason for saying this. But the NFL is a crazy place, so I am picking the Bears this weekend.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I have no confidence in the Bears right now, and no logical reason for saying this. But the NFL is a crazy place, so I am picking the Bears this weekend.

Its actually pretty simple. The Vikings have sucked outdoors for so many years I can't count. Throw in a rookie qb who hasn't had any real COLD weather experience against a team who has been under performing and needs to have a good game+Cutler who always plays well against The Vikes etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll be back after the game...remember I told you so...:suds:
I just hope it leads to a argument were we fight over who sucks more.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like a good chance I'll be headed to my second straight Bears game. Lol…

What a shitty year for this. Oh well, can't complain. Hope I see a W this time. First time I ever left a Bears game early at Lambeau.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh you poor bastard...that is not a game anyone should have had to witness in person.

My condolences.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like a good chance I'll be headed to my second straight Bears game. Lol…

What a shitty year for this. Oh well, can't complain. Hope I see a W this time. First time I ever left a Bears game early at Lambeau.

OH! So you're the guy to blame... I see the problem now, was all into blaming Emery, Trestman, Cutler but it's you!

:yahoo:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH! So you're the guy to blame... I see the problem now, was all into blaming Emery, Trestman, Cutler but it's you!

:yahoo:

Indeed. It's no coincidence. I'm a walking Bears jinx!

So, if you're on of those guys rooting for the Bears to lose out now. You should be happy I'm heading back Sunday. :suds: