• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. Bengals

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw from Rush Today. We should be in the thick of the division race by the time Dak comes back.

Having said that, ...way too many near intersections in that game. Rush has to clean that up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when Peters is ready to go, they can slide him into LT, put Smith back at LG, and the OL is gonna be ok at least.
Defense is just outstanding. Micah is a top 5 player in the league.
Rush did a solid job. Looks like an adequate backup QB.
Maher was nails
Our Head Coach and OC are horrible

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when Peters is ready to go, they can slide him into LT, put Smith back at LG, and the OL is gonna be ok at least.
Defense is just outstanding. Micah is a top 5 player in the league.
Rush did a solid job. Looks like an adequate backup QB.
Maher was nails
Our Head Coach and OC are horrible
Or keep Smith at OT and Peters at G.
I have to admit, Smith is playing much better than I had anticipated as a rookie.

Imagine a line of Tr. Smith, Peters, Biadasz, Martin, Ty. Smith

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are sprinkling 9 in on offense some. Im waiting for something out of him on offense , whether its a bubble screen, jet sweep , etc. Gallup should be back soon as well. The D has held 2 high powered offenses to 2 total TDs. Loved when they went with Armstrong , Tank, Fowler , Parsons along the line on 3rd and long. Of course they probably can only do that in 3rd and long. That damn Barr can rush the QB too. I think they got out of that game pretty healthy. Metlife Stadium should be rocking next Monday night. Should be a fun next 2 weeks. As Al Davis once said - " Just win, Baby ".

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw from Rush Today. We should be in the thick of the division race by the time Dak comes back.

Having said that, ...way too many near intersections in that game. Rush has to clean that up.

Coop did a good job. Ive seen on Twitter where people are saying he is the next Romo. Pump those brakes please. Coop is 2-0 and has played well in both of the games he has played in. He has actually had game winning drives in both. SaYing that, i was holding my breath with every throw the second half. Hell , truthfully i probably did do the same with Romo. I think Tony said it right yesterday - he knows the offense and is comfortable with it. He made some nice throws. His Oline gave him time for the most part and he delivered. I think he is going to need Gallup on the field to have long term success though. He is a good story and i will back him 100 percent.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or keep Smith at OT and Peters at G.
I have to admit, Smith is playing much better than I had anticipated as a rookie.

Imagine a line of Tr. Smith, Peters, Biadasz, Martin, Ty. Smith
Take away the penalties and Steele is playing well too. He was our highest graded offensive player this week

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just say we see the oline play differently.
I've met my quota for folks pissed at my smart ass self
What is that Redskins former mod sending you private messages again? Let’s give her phone number to Dan Snyder that should fix it.

:suds:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas football fans wrote the overreaction book long ago
If Dandy Don was still around he could tell some early stories along with Morton Roger Danny Troy Tony and the list continues

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dandy Don was still around he could tell some early stories along with Morton Roger Danny Troy Tony and the list continues
My dad tried to explain to me why half the Cotton Bowl crowd was screaming we want Morton while the other half screamed, we want Rome.

Still not sure I understand but that's a Dallas fan

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too funny Colors!

I just hope she stays with Hammer, Wizard Hawk, Otis and Texas Heat
:drama:
She was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your post was when You got banned for nothing because she got pizzed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your post was when You got banned for nothing because she got pizzed.
On the Cowboy board smack talk thread, no less.

The back story was even better...it's not always wise to be a better smart ass is what I got from all that.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Cowboy board smack talk thread, no less.

The back story was even better...it's not always wise to be a better smart ass is what I got from all that.
The politics board is perfect for being a smart ass. It’s open season and you better have thick skin. But your correct the best smart azZ does not always win the day

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coop did a good job. Ive seen on Twitter where people are saying he is the next Romo. Pump those brakes please. Coop is 2-0 and has played well in both of the games he has played in. He has actually had game winning drives in both. SaYing that, i was holding my breath with every throw the second half. Hell , truthfully i probably did do the same with Romo. I think Tony said it right yesterday - he knows the offense and is comfortable with it. He made some nice throws. His Oline gave him time for the most part and he delivered. I think he is going to need Gallup on the field to have long term success though. He is a good story and i will back him 100 percent.
I will hope for the best and back Rush. He is better than Denucchi. He understands the offense. He did a good job at managing the game. What has me excited is the last several games the Defense is not giving up many touchdowns. That fumble by Schultz nearly ruined the game. They were driving and had a good chance at points.

I still am not sure how the Bengals got to the Superbowl with that OL.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will hope for the best and back Rush. He is better than Denucchi. He understands the offense. He did a good job at managing the game. What has me excited is the last several games the Defense is not giving up many touchdowns. That fumble by Schultz nearly ruined the game. They were driving and had a good chance at points.

I still am not sure how the Bengals got to the Superbowl with that OL.

I think the Bengals are a pretty good team that got very hot at the end of the season. I think they were 7-6 at one time. Joe Burrow can definitely carry a team and has 3 really good WRs as well as a good RB behind him. Burrow made some throws yesterday that i could not believe. I cant believe they beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. The Chiefs were coming off that amazing game vs Buffalo but that was a bad loss for the Chiefs. They got hot at the right time.

The fumble was huge. I really think that may have sealed it if we go in and score. As far as Rush - i love the story. I will just feel a lot better when 4 comes back.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team win
Lots of good things.

Btw....Steele looked better than Collins and you guys want to replace him?
Sorry...I need to add to this:
I think the oline has played very well for the most part, and the line coaching has much to do with that.
Bad Ass has played fairly well. Steele too...no reason to think regression. Smith looks like a number one pick from a small school, with fantastic ability. Backups contribute and not getting the QB killed

I'd also add the coaching weathered the storm at WR with the insertion of Brown. Our 3rd rounder needs time to adjust from South Florida to NFL and the call to play Brown at wide along with his usual ST play was great.

The kicker was HUGE yesterday.

Turpin's two punt returns factored in the win. He's going to have an impact.

The Dline/LB's schemes are about to get crazy. Many people who can attack the QB.

McCarthy actually made a call in the first drive where I was pretty sure 80% Cowboys fans wanted them to come up short. DFW media already had their headings for the failure. THAT TOOK NUTS ON HIS PART> no matter your opinion of the guy.

For the first time in like forever, I like this team's safety's.