• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he really worth ?

Keep in mind he was okay during the Season ... He also had some really good help ... Yes he should be pay like a top player .. I just don't see him taking over many games ..

NE game he rocked but it was against a one time starter that got owned yes but in a real world reality was that worth a bank breaking contract?

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pretty much put the team on his back in the playoffs and SB. He made huge plays in each of those games that directly lead to victory.

No Miller, no Super Bowl title.

Pay that man his money!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you play big in the biggest games and are one of the elite athletes in the nfl
You get paid It better be by Denver

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind he was okay during the Season ... He also had some really good help

Umm, yeah. He was okay? He was incredible. Keep in mind, the double teams that he faced in almost every game of the season made our other front 7 players look like mega-stars. Stats don't always tell the story. Von may have just completed his best season ever.

He will be paid - BIG TIME!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind he was okay during the Season ... He also had some really good help

Umm, yeah. He was okay? He was incredible. Keep in mind, the double teams that he faced in almost every game of the season made our other front 7 players look like mega-stars. Stats don't always tell the story. Von may have just completed his best season ever.

He will be paid - BIG TIME!

Not to mention the obscene number of times he was held and it wasn't flagged. This guys is our best player. I think he's earned the contract.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Russell's choice...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 I remember somebody did a study on the difference in the games that Von played and the games he was either suspended or injured. It was something like 100 yards per game difference and close to 10 points. Any player that can swing a game by 7 points or more is worth top dollar in my opinion.

Yes he didn't put up the top stats of his career this past year but he was the biggest reason our defense was the top defense in the NFL. This is why to me Malik if he leaves Denver is going to find life much tougher elsewhere. In Denver he gets a ton of 1-on-1. Teams are worried about Ware and Miller on the outside that this is where they send the help. Malik will see a lot more double teams if he leaves Denver this year.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta pay the man. Von is a beast, and as has been pointed out already, the stats don't tell the whole story. Plus, he seems to be maturing as a person and as a leader of this football team. His value to this team is still going up.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long can you use the francize tag ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we are all agreed that Von has rehabilitated his image?

Hang a medal on D. Ware - he gets the save.

Things like that happen in Championship seasons.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we are all agreed that Von has rehabilitated his image?

Hang a medal on D. Ware - he gets the save.

Things like that happen in Championship seasons.

And with good coaches. Von Miller has sung Wade Phillips praises. I think our DC, a tough grizzled old man, has been a very positive influence in Miller's life.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a friggin' beast. I hope Mack turns into a player even remotely close to him.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 I remember somebody did a study on the difference in the games that Von played and the games he was either suspended or injured. It was something like 100 yards per game difference and close to 10 points. Any player that can swing a game by 7 points or more is worth top dollar in my opinion.

Yes he didn't put up the top stats of his career this past year but he was the biggest reason our defense was the top defense in the NFL. This is why to me Malik if he leaves Denver is going to find life much tougher elsewhere. In Denver he gets a ton of 1-on-1. Teams are worried about Ware and Miller on the outside that this is where they send the help. Malik will see a lot more double teams if he leaves Denver this year.

I approve this post.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with good coaches. Von Miller has sung Wade Phillips praises. I think our DC, a tough grizzled old man, has been a very positive influence in Miller's life.

Kubiak attended Texas A&M

Ware is at this point is Dallas native .. I am not sure if he still lives in Dallas ion the off season ?

Wade is as Texas as it gets ...

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a friggin' beast. I hope Mack turns into a player even remotely close to him.

I don't. Unless the Raiders can't resign him and he comes to Denver.

Seriously, Mack is a bright spot on that roster and he's not the only one. Carr to Cooper (I'm seeing this referred to as AC/DC already) is going to be a big pain in our ass as well for years to come. But as excited as you are at the direction and potential of the Raiders right now, be advised: JDR will limit this team. The 2014 Broncos defense compared to the 2015 unit is proof of this.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, Mack is a bright spot on that roster and he's not the only one. Carr to Cooper (I'm seeing this referred to as AC/DC already) is going to be a big pain in our ass as well for years to come. But as excited as you are at the direction and potential of the Raiders right now, be advised: JDR will limit this team. The 2014 Broncos defense compared to the 2015 unit is proof of this.

Thanks.....I think. :lol:

I think JDR has done well so far....he's not the best coach but he's a lot better than what we had. And I think he has us headed in the right direction.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I started hearing the AC/DC thing right after they picked Cooper. Maybe even a little before. Fans do love a good nickname.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.....I think. :lol:

I think JDR has done well so far....he's not the best coach but he's a lot better than what we had. And I think he has us headed in the right direction.

Haha, first please know it was a long and hard day at work and I've numbed the residual pain with a little (ok, a lot) of Bourbon. Tonight's selection is a "Jefferson's Reserve" 90.2 proof "very small batch" that Mrs. Iknowftbll gave me for Christmas. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Bourbon.

Secondly, I think regarding JDR your biggest reason for hope is that the man will take more seriously his duties as HC of the Raiders than his duties as DC of the Broncos. He clearly had gotten lazy, disinterested or overly comfortable in 2014 with the Broncos. I've said it many times: the 2014 Broncos defense will go down in history as one of the single most egregious wastes of talent in NFL history. The 2015 Broncos defense (largely the same cast of characters with a new DC) only serves to reinforce that claim.