• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller & urine tester tried to cheat test

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is a scumbag, what else can you say. "Von Braun" has a nice ring to it except he didn't get off on a technicality.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Does sacking the QB automatically make you more of a douche? Because he & Aldon are a couple of the biggest ones in the NFL.

Miller deserves to be suspended an entire season for this. Not only is he a multiple-offender of the substance abuse policy, but he tried to cheat the test as well.

Von Miller of Denver Broncos, urine collector tried to cheat test - ESPN
In defense of Aldon ,he has owned up and is in treatment....admitted his guilt, Miller has not. I really can't put these two in the same category.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once a Pot head, always a Pot head!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Does sacking the QB automatically make you more of a douche? Because he & Aldon are a couple of the biggest ones in the NFL.

Miller deserves to be suspended an entire season for this. Not only is he a multiple-offender of the substance abuse policy, but he tried to cheat the test as well.

Von Miller of Denver Broncos, urine collector tried to cheat test - ESPN

Bet you're a paragon of virtue, aren't you, Missy?

Well, NinerSickness should be punished for his wrongdoings, Miller should be punished for Miller's wrongdoings, and you and I should be punished for our respective wrongdoings. If Sickness were in the NFL and did what Miller did, Sickness should be suspended for the season, too.

It doesn't always work that way, but I don't understand the modern "other people do this and aren't caught, so lesser punishment is warranted" (if so, the players should all work together to make cheating ok) or "only those without sin can say that others should be punished for theirs" (yes, I am familiar with the bible, but the punisher is an employer, not a neighbor and there are no stones thrown here (season suspension is not a ban)).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So on MNFB they said the urine sample cover-up is why he got 6 games instead of 4 games.

That's a load of shit. He deserves to be gone for the entire year for that crap.

People stupidly call Goodell "Der Fuhrer" & other ascinine things like that, but apparently the NFL's discipline isn't deterring these guys. They get slaps on the wrist & just keep on doing what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of Aldon ,he has owned up and is in treatment....admitted his guilt, Miller has not. I really can't put these two in the same category.

Aldon quit on his team and let his stupid personal issues over take him. I'm glad he has admitted to it, but taking off probably half the season to correct his problems is simply being selfish and letting his team down in my opinion. He should have got help earlier instead of now.

As a football player there only about 5 months out of the year that really matter to you. That leaves the other 7 for personal time. Aldon should be seeking help no doubt, but he should not be leaving his team during the season for it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a hardcore addict. Yikes.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
And this is the same guy who cried victim when he sued the NFL. What a douche hole crap face. Von Miller is quickly becoming one of my least favourite players in the NFL.

Manti T'eo
Von Miller
Michael Vick
'Roid Monkies Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing & Richard Sherman
Peyton Manning for passing up 19-0 with the Niners like the jerk he is :mad2:
Colin Kaepernick for that photo shoot he did... Oh wait, what I just say? Scratch that last one.
Geno Smith for being a self-important punk
Eli Manning for being a punk 9 years ago (before the draft - although he's started to grow on me since then)
Bill Belichick just for the evil factor...

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.