• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller ticketed for driving with a revoked license

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting out of hand

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His dad was in the car? Maybe they should do "parenting" classes at Texas A & M. Let's hope the defense continues to play well without Von as they did on Thursday. Sounds as tho that may be what the future holds down the road. He just doesn't get it and I have no confidence that for the remaining of his contract with the Broncos he won't be set down for a year.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously at a loss for words.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck does this guy not get his license situation worked out through the county? It can't possibly be a money issue, so he needs to get his STUPID ass out there and do the community service, or complete whatever other court ordered restitution he's been ordered to do.

This guy has completely done a 180 in the past year! I was thinking he'd be the face of the franchise the next 10 years. I'm not thinking that anymore. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!!!!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you really have to just say wow he really IS stupid

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the dumbest SOB ever. Elway do not give him a long term contract. Enough is enough!!!!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid can you get? He is going to squander all his talent because he cannot stay out of trouble.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the f*** does this guy not get his license situation worked out through the county?

Great point, since he's currently suspended he should have plenty of time to get all his personal issues in order!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop-breaking-the-law-o.gif

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keeps this up, he'll be on vacation the whole season. And here I thought he was one of the more upstanding players on the roster. What a freaking con artist.

I hope Quanterus Smith pans out to be great, then maybe we can unload Miller for some equal talent that WON'T be such an a**. You'd think if he were smart he'd quit while he was ahead. Personally, I'm done defending him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's gonna kick ass first, who's gonna kick ass hardest?

Elway or Goodell?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway SHOULD kick ass first. It will likely lighten the slap from Goodell.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you are overreacting a bit.

It's a traffic citation and does not violate any NFL rules in the NFL code of Conduct.

It will look bad if he does get in any more trouble with the NFL substance abuse program he is currently in, or if he gets arrested again.

I think it is a sign that he is not mature and does not take accountability for his actions yet.

He needs to grow up, and get his shit together.

Is it cause for concern? Yes.

Is it a reason to not give him a contract extension?

Not even close. Remember, there are guys in the league who have done far worse.

The talent this guys has far outweighs a few boneheaded mistakes that resulted in traffic citations and one FTA arrest warrant.

Some of you are acting like we should only give contracts to church attending choir boys who don't swear and never get in trouble.

A team of those types will never win a Championship. Wise up.

The key here is to make sure Von gets his act together, takes care of his personal business and gets back on the field. We have a shot at a Lombardi this year, probably next and maybe a 3rd with Manning.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you are overreacting a bit.

It's a traffic citation and does not violate any NFL rules in the NFL code of Conduct.

It will look bad if he does get in any more trouble with the NFL substance abuse program he is currently in, or if he gets arrested again.

I think it is a sign that he is not mature and does not take accountability for his actions yet.

He needs to grow up, and get his shit together.

Is it cause for concern? Yes.

Is it a reason to not give him a contract extension?

Not even close. Remember, there are guys in the league who have done far worse.

The talent this guys has far outweighs a few boneheaded mistakes that resulted in traffic citations and one FTA arrest warrant.

Some of you are acting like we should only give contracts to church attending choir boys who don't swear and never get in trouble.

A team of those types will never win a Championship. Wise up.

The key here is to make sure Von gets his act together, takes care of his personal business and gets back on the field. We have a shot at a Lombardi this year, probably next and maybe a 3rd with Manning.

The talent this guy has does far outwiegh boneheaded mistakes but its talent that isnt playing right now because of his boneheaded mistakes. Talent that isnt playing football doesnt help the team at all.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morph,

I don't think anyone is looking at dumping this guy or outright not giving him an extension but his talent is meaningless if he cannot step foot on the field. He is just making too many dumb mistakes and really needs to get his shit together.