• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech Hoops vs DA U 2/9 9pm; BC 2/12 6pm; FSU 7pm

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely need a wing, say 6'6" or 6'7" who can play the 3 :tsk:
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy bros, I was kidding.

Seth should only be out offering kids that are 6'10" and have experience playing basketball in America

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy bros, I was kidding.

Seth should only be out offering kids that are 6'10" and have experience playing basketball in America

Screw it. Let's just pay whatever Coach Calipari pays his kids. <_<

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are junior day visitors going to this game? I'll be there, but I'm expecting a less than stellar crowd from the students.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Greenberg was not at the chalk talk today because he was out recruiting in Florida. For the remaining two scholarships in the 2012 class, we are still looking to get a combo guard and a post guy.

apparently looking at a JUCO kid from Florida

also if the jr. day kids are at the bball game tonight....i expect a "Kendall Fuller" chant or two...that is all

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also if the jr. day kids are at the bball game tonight....i expect a "Kendall Fuller" chant or two...that is all

Even though the Cassel Guard has gotten shit on this forum, if anyone is going to start the chant, it's them. Told the guy I know to try and get some chants going if he sees the recruits there.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green, great player, but i dont think he's clutch.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our guys deserved somethin like that to happen

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won front row tickets in a drawing at the Chalk Talk Friday. All I can say is awesome game. I was freaking out so much at the end of the game. It was an ugly game for sure, but I am glad we managed to pull it off.

So I was in the front row next to the Cassel Guard. Some girl near me would not stop bashing Hudson every time he entered and left the game by saying how much he sucked ect. At the end of the game, I said who was bashing Hudson earlier? I know he is in the dictionary under streaky shooter, but I hate when people bash our players. I am fine with criticism on how they are playing, but saying how much they suck is just stupid.

Also, it is kind of funny when people yell out rebound at the game. I imagine the players or coach hearing that and saying you know what, I think that is a good idea, we should rebound the ball. Its almost the same thing when people yell tackle at football games.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Croc, was the place full and rocking all game? It was a junior day and a lot of recruits were there, so I was doubly glad for the last second winner!
It was packed but not full. The crowd noise was ok until there was about 3-4 minutes left in the second half. Then it started rocking.

We were out rebounded 30-15. However, we only had one less oreb then they did. GT shot so well (58%) to our 46%, so they got more defensive rebound opportunities which are easier to get. I think we could have gotten more offensive rebounds though. We were way too sloppy in getting rebounds today. Two hands please

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was in the front row next to the Cassel Guard. Some girl near me would not stop bashing Hudson every time he entered and left the game by saying how much he sucked ect. At the end of the game, I said who was bashing Hudson earlier? I know he is in the dictionary under streaky shooter, but I hate when people bash our players. I am fine with criticism on how they are playing, but saying how much they suck is just stupid.

The thing that annoys me the most as an educated fan is when we boo certain calls. I know most fans think they know the rules (and more than likely, don't), but some calls are so obvious and yet they insist on booing them. I know the refs aren't supposed to let this affect them, but when you get insulted after making a good call, it is human nature to get defensive and possibly make even worse calls.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that annoys me the most as an educated fan is when we boo certain calls. I know most fans think they know the rules (and more than likely, don't), but some calls are so obvious and yet they insist on booing them. I know the refs aren't supposed to let this affect them, but when you get insulted after making a good call, it is human nature to get defensive and possibly make even worse calls.
Or when people in the crowd yell at the refs. Yeah that is really going to get the calls going our way. :doh: