• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know for certain here so this is purely speculation, but I would imagine that his Mom did not like some of the antics used at Clemson over the weekend...

His Mom really wants him at VT, that is fact, and having the mom on your side is NEVER a bad thing. I think he picks the good guys and it is before NSD or the AA game...

Kendall really seemed to be a big fan of Ms SC.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do not know for certain here so this is purely speculation, but I would imagine that his Mom did not like some of the antics used at Clemson over the weekend...

of the persuasive female types?? I've read that too ... Nothing new at Clemson, from what I hear.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
of the persuasive female types?? I've read that too ... Nothing new at Clemson, from what I hear.
Dabo is introducing Nuns to these players compared to some of the $EC schools...

I think Kendall's mom will be able to see through the BS that is slung down there though

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sure she will -- let's just hope she and big brothers are "educating" Kendall on the ways of the world and big-time CFB recruiting .. Though none of them have dealt with the same amount of attention, I guarantee they know plenty who have.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Seems like we have another Kiffin-esq recruiter working potentially sketch methods here. From what I am hearing / reading this is no different than the hostess approach at TN. We all know how that played out.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Green just tweeted he will not be visiting Ohio state on Friday as previously planned...

Followed up with..." The Ohio State Coaching Staff has decided to go in another direction."

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DG #⃣2⃣7⃣ ‏@BrOoKyLn_boii27
The Ohio State Coaching Staff has decided to go in another direction.

Gotta like VT chances

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that tOSU has a direction other than the top RB...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...thats a surprise for sure. they seemed like real players earlier on. wonder what changed for them...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like our chances if thats the case...hopefully we can sell him on the pro style vs the auburn spread

That's true, but Auburn has the depth chart pitch they are going to use. Green already had Clemson out front earlier and they run a spread. I think our chances have went way up as of late with Green though.... if nothing else just by the process of elimination. :lol:

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DG #⃣2⃣7⃣ ‏@BrOoKyLn_boii27
The Ohio State Coaching Staff has decided to go in another direction.

Gotta like VT chances

That means we can cross the Urban Meyer factor and the Curtis Grant advantage off the list. Perhaps we should remind him we can give him two shots to make OSU pay if he suits up in O&M.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ohio State guys seem to think he just missed the boat with them. They just don't have the room with the reduced scholarships.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting that tOSU has a direction other than the top RB...

That's probably because they think he's not the top RB like me. I don't think he's all that great. A four star but nothing really special. I'll say that if we don't get him too

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably because they think he's not the top RB like me. I don't think he's all that great. A four star but nothing really special. I'll say that if we don't get him too

I know coaches around here that have seen him at camps and games and they all say he is a man among boys. He is big, he is fast, and he has the moves. I am going to watch him play in person when he plays my old HS this fall so i will give you my opinion then. From what I have seen, he is "something special". If you have 35 schollie offers from every major program in the country, then you are doing something right. The coaches have spoken with the offers.

757vt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Michigan is in a tough situation for Green like us, they have 1 runningback commit this year,3 commits last year, 2 the year before that. I like our chances but still skeptical.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Why don't you start a Debbie Downer thread, and constrict your negativity to there?