• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Hamilton is headed OOS.

sounds like he still likes VT and i think we're still leading, what you guys failed to think about is we offered way before miami, which means we wanted him first, and alot more than they do and thatv maybsticking out with him. #HOKIES
and any word on kwamane Bowens. anyone think he commits to us

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looking at any possible commits soon?

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather have Hamilton. He looks like a stud and next to North and Lemay, the most skilled WR that we've offered for this cycle .. According to a few guys on here, not likely that we'll take Bowens and if we do, probably GS.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sounds like he still likes VT and i think we're still leading, what you guys failed to think about is we offered way before miami, which means we wanted him first, and alot more than they do and thatv maybsticking out with him. #HOKIES
and any word on kwamane Bowens. anyone think he commits to us
Bowens will not be coming to VT.

Hamilton was just offered by Illinois and according to his coach they will be a contender. VT has an advantage right now but Miami and Illinois are coming up fast, plus London is in his ear. Expect him to get a few more offers before he decides

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another WR to keep an eye out for is James Church from Salem (VB). He is on the other side from Bowens, he is more of a possession receiver (reminds me of a smaller Boykin right now). He is a major sleeper and likes VT.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We looking at any possible commits soon?
Sounds like DJ Reid and Burks are probably the closest to being the next two .. but I have no info other than what I take from this board to base that on.

EGW, VTFF, 46, TAE: those guys would have a better idea

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stiney is all over the 757 this week

hearing that sheggog, andrew, and pfaf may all be 3 stars by next ranking, C. parker and jefferson could climd to 4* staus by end of senior season

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like DJ Reid and Burks are probably the closest to being the next two .. but I have no info other than what I take from this board to base that on.

EGW, VTFF, 46, TAE: those guys would have a better idea
I would say Reid and Newsome. Burks is a GS offer so he may wait and see what else is out there.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need the LB's and with only the salem kid burks will end up enrolling on time. we do not want our walk-ons in the 2 deep which sould be vandyke, dew, clark WHIPS.
Edwards, Williams, Vandyke jr Backers.
MIKES Tyler, Edmunds if he stays at LB if not Burks could come in and play cuz i do not trust LAITI

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need the LB's and with only the salem kid burks will end up enrolling on time. we do not want our walk-ons in the 2 deep which sould be vandyke, dew, clark WHIPS.
Edwards, Williams, Vandyke jr Backers.
MIKES Tyler, Edmunds if he stays at LB if not Burks could come in and play cuz i do not trust LAITI

Also have McKinnon who looks like a Whip but could maybe move to backer? and Jerome Wright who could be a Mike.

Don't underestimate walk ons. There was one named Cody Grimm who got the chance and became our best defensive player that year. You never know who is lurking in the weeds waiting for their chance.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the thing, unless those walk-ons really step up, they won't be as good as grimm and tyler, and mkinnon may also move to sefetl with his speed. i want burks regardless

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the thing, unless those walk-ons really step up, they won't be as good as grimm and tyler, and mkinnon may also move to sefetl with his speed. i want burks regardless

i agree. If we have that guy who everyone said was too small, etc but has the heart, he will find a way onto the field.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hering we may get a commit tomorrow, any truth to this