• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hodges comes in next year and redshirts under Logan, (hoping he stays), he can come in and get spot time as a RS-Fr behind Leal (who is a very good QB, BTW) and be set up the exact same was as Thomas was.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hodges is a great get, and should help us with other recruits. I'd like to see some more top notch receivers sign on. The defense looks awesome, and the offense is really getting there in terms of talent as well.

What an awesome recruiting weekend, without even playing the Spring game!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hodges is a great get, and should help us with other recruits. I'd like to see some more top notch receivers sign on. The defense looks awesome, and the offense is really getting there in terms of talent as well.

What an awesome recruiting weekend, without even playing the Spring game!

If Thomas Smith qualifies and stays signed (which i anticipate that he will), he may be that WR you want. Between him, Caleb, Sanford and Irick, as well as a couple of the walk ons that we brought it last year, or WR group may be really underrarated.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting guys like Fisher is huge too. Big sized DBs who can be physical (even Whips) and disrupt the other team's WRs while we bring pressure

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky is going to help out a lot with recruiting, and not only 757 guys...

Great news on all of the commits yesterday (Sparko told me last night)! I am particularly excited about Bucky, the big guys and the 757 guys. It seems like Andrew M. is quickly rising up the rankings and Clark may be a little bit underrated at this point too. Ole Mikey probably isn't too happy about us getting the 757 haul that we did yesterday....

Does this mean that Bowens is much more likely to follow his Salem teammates to BBurg??

Any predictions on who might be next?? I heard Burks mentioned..

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read that as of now, we have #10 class in the nation. if we sign a few of these other badasses we have on the board, then that would improve. it is very early, but as i had said before, this class has the potential to be program changing. and the pieces have been falling into place. obviously need kendall and a few others, but i like where its going!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, i have been talking to a few people regarding kendall, and it has me feeling pretty confident. as of now, im liking where we stand.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but does anyone have nay new info on wyatt teller? i had spoken with someone in the know a few weeks back, and that VT was high on his list, and it was "VT or SEC" but these situations are always very fluid.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but does anyone have nay new info on wyatt teller? i had spoken with someone in the know a few weeks back, and that VT was high on his list, and it was "VT or SEC" but these situations are always very fluid.

We are in it, but it is going to be a while, and a fight with the other guys in the state and a couple of SEC teams.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont think teller will go to uva. source said he definitely wasnt going to uva. but obviously, things can change.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always thought that Fuller's was VT's to lose. I think that is still the case. We the exodus of DBs in the last year (due to varying reasons) it will be wide open for everyone here in another year or two. Fuller would have a very realistic shot to get early PT.

Also, A nice little rundown of our recruiting efforts yesterday (by Andy Bitter). Most all the info. is on this board somewhere..this is a nice little compiled list with rankings and numbers...

http://blogs.roanoke.com/andybitter...k-at-the-recruits-virginia-tech-got-saturday/