• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another thing...why would he tweet the following message on the 3rd, and decommit on the 7th?

rob_LOCKHART robert lockhart
That #5 on vtech mines., when January 15th comes
3 Jan

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's beginning to feel a lot like the past few years. We lose a big game and whiff on recruits some way or another. We've got to close some of these guys. Also, I hope Lockhart somehow screws up with classes/enrollment and has to wait another year for this crap. It's a shame you can't take someone on their word anymore. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't he already signed up for classes anyway? Whatever, I made a venting thread so we can try and keep this to recruiting news instead of a Lockhart bashing thread, so have at it.

Obrian84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we seem to do a good job evaluating WRs though. i mean, the same could have been said about this last senior class of wide receivers. we had danny coale (2 star) and jarrett boykin (low 3 star) as the 2 most productive receivers in our history. dont let the star rankings fool you

It looks like our big receivers will be gone after next year.We have some speedy guys but I hope we get some size soon. This lineup is not very big. Knowles and Asante are the deep threats. I hope we get Joel and he can be our go to possession guy. Maybe Reeves breaks out. I look for us to feature our tight ends more in the upcoming years. I think malleck is going to be a big time player for us.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockhart is a fucking retard and i hope one of our LBs breaks him in half on a slant route so he pulls a Glennon and tries to walk to the wrong sideline.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Shapiro still handing out hookers and abortions or something?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the news on Lockhart..What the fuck?? I agree in your posts in the fact that we were the only ones to show interest and then he backstabs us with 2 weeks until signing day. That is pretty damned dirty. The coaches should have saw this bullshit coming. Players coming from outside of Virginia shouldnt get a prep option..

Thats OK, he will get his at Da U. May not be playing in many bowl games.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just woke up and fuck Lockhart, nothing but the worst for that shithead's career. Hope he does nothing.

VT's WR situation is very, very ugly. There's almost no speed on the roster for 2013 and beyond and it doesn't matter if they land Caleb and/or Deloatch because both of those are big possession guys just like Irick and Thomas.

They basically need to offer smaller, speedy guys for the next class or two and ignore all big possession guys. If they were smart they'd go after the best guys in the area and just flat out guarantee playing time for 2013, otherwise we are going to be in a world of hurt real soon.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just woke up and fuck Lockhart, nothing but the worst for that shithead's career. Hope he does nothing.

VT's WR situation is very, very ugly. There's almost no speed on the roster for 2013 and beyond and it doesn't matter if they land Caleb and/or Deloatch because both of those are big possession guys just like Irick and Thomas.

They basically need to offer smaller, speedy guys for the next class or two and ignore all big possession guys. If they were smart they'd go after the best guys in the area and just flat out guarantee playing time for 2013, otherwise we are going to be in a world of hurt real soon.

I think it's the exact opposite. We need big possession guys because we have small speedsters like Knowles and Asante and maybe Mangus.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The future of the WR corps is not and can not depend on Knowles and Asante. They need legitimate 4* big time talented speedsters like Eddie Royal.