• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, I'm Urban Meyer. tOSU has tons of money. I mean piles of it. I literally take a money shower every day, and our practice field is actually made of the donor's dollars. Also, look deep into my championship rings...you're feeling drowsy and your eyelids are heavy...you want to commit to tOSU...on the count of 3, you will wake up and commit to tOSU...1...2...3...so it was nice talking with you, and here's another star for your rating. ESPN gives me a bunch to hand out to guys I recruit, and this one is yours.

Lol. Sounds a bout right. You forgot the part where the recruits and players get to partake in the piles of money.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am almost positive Romond doesn't have a scholarship offer. Sounds like the same thing as Kyle Dockins.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually I am almost positive Romond doesn't have a scholarship offer. Sounds like the same thing as Kyle Dockins.
Scout (I know consider the source) is showing that he does have an offer

Schools of Interest:
School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI?
Cincinnati Med Interest Yes None
Florida State Med Interest No None
Marshall Med Interest Yes None
North Carolina Med Interest No None
Temple Med Interest Yes None
Virginia Med Interest No None
Virginia Tech Med Interest Yes None

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are just going off of what he said in that interview, he must have misspoken. Kinda like Kyle Dockins did to 247 and Jamie Oakes.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not getting Diggs. If he goes anywhere, i would prefer not Ohio State as they are on our schedule, while FLorida and Auburn are not and are not as dangerous moving forward.

Hearing this morning that Auburn is fading quickly, and Diggs top 5 right now consists of (in no particular order) Michigan, Ohio State, UVa, Florida and USC(darkhorse). Oklahoma has a chance to jump in the top 5 when/if Diggs takes an official.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hearing this morning that Auburn is fading quickly, and Diggs top 5 right now consists of (in no particular order) Michigan, Ohio State, UVa, Florida and USC(darkhorse). Oklahoma has a chance to jump in the top 5 when/if Diggs takes an official.

UVA is not in the top 5. I don't believe Diggs has a top 5. It's UF then AU, then the rest. Regardless, VT and UVA are down at the bottom.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard a lot of heat coming from Michigan and Ohio State as well but I thought he didn't like cold weather, ha ha. I think Stephon is taking us all for a bit of a ride.

You've got that right. Rumor is that Meyer has told Diggs that he reminds him a lot of Percy Harvin. Meyer is filling Diggs head with exactly what Diggs wants to hear.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA is not in the top 5. I don't believe Diggs has a top 5. It's UF then AU, then the rest. Regardless, VT and UVA are down at the bottom.

Maybe your source is wrong. Or maybe my source is wrong. Regardless, unless you personally know Diggs, you really don't know more than anyone else does.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyer is filling Diggs head with exactly what Diggs wants to hear.

Kinda like Mike London telling recruits they could be part of something "special". :blah: Although I suppose a bowl game in Tennessee is pretty "special" to the Hoos :noidea:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Beamer attitude. Come play with us and you will get a chance to compete for a spot, 2 star or 4 star. I will be here. My staff will be here. We will win a lot of games and go to some fun bowl games. We will compete for conference titles and BCS bowls....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like Mike London telling recruits they could be part of something "special". :blah: Although I suppose a bowl game in Tennessee is pretty "special" to the Hoos :noidea:

You've got it bad, don't ya boy?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like the Beamer attitude. Come play with us and you will get a chance to compete for a spot, 2 star or 4 star. I will be here. My staff will be here. We will win a lot of games and go to some fun bowl games. We will compete for conference titles and BCS bowls....
Beamer tells the truth....

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe your source is wrong. Or maybe my source is wrong. Regardless, unless you personally know Diggs, you really don't know more than anyone else does.

This is true. I don't know Diggs or anyone in his inner circle, but I've heard a lot about him, which may amount to nothing in the end. A trend I've noticed alot with Diggs is the team that he recently visited is always feeling good about their chances. I think he likes the attention and is taking full advantage of it, which is just going to disappoint a lot of teams.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirven was invited to the UA All Star Game, says he will have his decision made before then (Jan 5th)...

Hmmm.. "decision made before then." Think that means he will announce before then or he will just know his decision before then and announce at the game?