• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates on how we stand with Cyrus Jones and Korren Kirven? Does Kirven have an official visit scheduled? ESPN has Jones' top interest narrowed down to Maryland, WVU, PSU, VT and OSU. I like our chances against those schools considering the issues going on at each. WVU scares me with their new offense, but the BigEast crumbling has to be in the back of everyone's mind...plus Holgerson seems to be somewhat of a journeyman.

Not sure where ESPN is getting their info but Jones is really high on Alabama and Auburn and plans on visiting both. Their top 5 for him is a little off. Alabama, Auburn, Maryland, VT, and WVU.

Kirven was here for the App State game unofficially. Will be a dog fight with Bama for him as well.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jones is most likely headed to Alabama or Auburn, but I could see VT/WVU grab him.

All you need to know about Kirven is that he's been to every home game so far this year and will be there this weekend.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jones is most likely headed to Alabama or Auburn, but I could see VT/WVU grab him.

All you need to know about Kirven is that he's been to every home game so far this year and will be there this weekend.
I have a feeling Kirven goes south to 'Bama but that is just me...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rumors circling that Clarke is going to try and EE. Any truth to that? The more that can EE the better IMO

I heard that early on but then i heard no go ( i think one class was holding him up ) so not exactly sure, but i like i said i know that was at least in consideration from the beginning maybe something has changed to allow it. IDK.

And yeah im with you the more EE the better, its amazing how much can come from having that extra spring.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
stefon diggs cuts list from 15 to 11...VT is on list...along w uva, fsu, maryland, auburn, south carolina, florida, cal, michigan, miami, usc

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT always seems to be on big guys' top 10 list or even top 5 list but we never had the closer. Hopefully that changes.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does not commit to VT it'll be a huge, huge, huge failure.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He is a legacy recruit x3. His one brother had a solid NFL career. His other brother has exceeded expectations big time, and is the next in line as hard hitting, technique savvy corners to come to Blacksburg, and his other brother earned a scholly as a walk on. Kendall is a must get, and could be a catalyst for a few other guys.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle will be a NFL pick here in a few years. After sending 2 brothers to the NFL he would be silly not to come here

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle will be a NFL pick here in a few years. After sending 2 brothers to the NFL he would be silly not to come here

I wouldn't say silly not to come here because he could very easily make the NFL playing at Florida or LSU or Bama, etc. Do we have the upper hand? Most definitely, but sometimes kids with brothers can want to make a name for themselves and don't want to live in their bros shadows, so it's important for Tech not to get complacent on this or just assume he'll come