• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really does suck when morons can show up, openly state they are going to harass you, then do so, and you cant respond without getting deleted. It isnt that they have a difference of opinion. They simply attack you for not acknowledging them as someone important.:nono:

You have to wonder though, how much gratification one can get from getting folks removed and leaving no one to talk to. I mean, if they are there for the attention, and PP is, if there is no one there, how can he get it?:noidea:

And if there is no one left to hear you brag about getting others tossed, whats the point right. Never understood it. Empty victory. Remember the old days when the mods let us tear PP up and deal with him ourselves? He was annoying, but damn that was some funny shit people burned him with.:thumb:

People cry about everything now. Bunch of sissy, drunk panzies.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PP was fun I used to wait until Friday night when I knew he was drinking and no one else was on. Then I would rip into him like no one else's business. One night I had him crying after that he Refuse to post when I was on. When I made the new account John Belushi he would talk to me until he figured it out he even admitted he liked that account better than my original. LOL As I explained to him all trolls are just attention whores. That is a reason he would always attack Silly Because he knew that is when he get the most attention.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep, they need the crowd. Thats why they dont talk in private with you. They dont really care to work things out, or come to understand your point, they just want to insult you and grab some cheap attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.