• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dammit,
I had the powers that be get rid of TheBigNoBallski and all of his profiles and he just had another one made three hours later... #%$^$%&^%$^ Fox Sux at times ya know?
Anyhoo, RMS finally got his cherry popped.:o) Hang in there big guy and yes you are right at least 80% of the time!
BACK TO FOOTBALL,
I realize you cannot read too much into preseason games but the Eagles really laid an egg last night against Pitt... Congrats MISK, your team looks to be the real deal again this year...

SKOL VIKES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually just my way of giving faux the finger. Nothing is going to make PP go away, so that was my way of going away (cant delete your own profile in faux once its made unless Im missing something).

Anywhooo. Gonna have to stay up late tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow. Only way Im going to make it with a 9pm start time on the game. Whos silly-assed idea was that? lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big.Arm (lil"wee wee) the BigFootballowski, Football.Genius.....dudes original moniker was Fan4life. He is a ferret. I'd take 12 PP's over him. At least PP had something to say once and awhile? This guy is just a ferret.

His posts are too succinct to be PP. PP has mouth-diarrhea. It's not in his genetic makeup to be succinct.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey. tomorrow we get a shot at TJack. Man, I hope he plays up to his ability, that is to say......blows!

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats an awsome AP clip you got there ATP. We have not seen alot of big bangs these last couple seasons. I hope that changes this year.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To post youtube vids. Remove everything before /
Post only this (1sJd62Ih4T0) With the youtube tool.
profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats what I used. Popped "watch?v=J9jmLGJgrtw" into it and nothing.

I guess the Vikes didnt resign Leber. Or at least there is no mention of it on Vikings.com. Yahoo Sports listed it as Aug 9th, I should have considered the source :p

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Could be. That is one plus to the Faux site is you at least have some reasonably accurate info there.

Test 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.