• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Later tk,
Good to see ya.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if the Vikes trade down, pick o-line(Pouncy) #1 and qb #2.
They could trade down about 10 spots and still get him, it's looking like anyway.

Yeah, way back when we went on that run of 4 superbowls the big thing those teams had were dominant offensive and defensive lines, right now we have the complete opposite and while everyone says we need to have a franchise QB to return to that level, they are incorrect, we need to start drafting offensive and defensive linemen and we will be back to that level.

So based on this rant Ithink you have a good idea of what I want :D

in the later rounds I'd like us to get either the Florida Atlantic tight end or the Portland State tight end, I think those guys will be really good. Also we need an insurance Wide reciever for when half of our current recievers go down with injuries again :L

In the early rounds the only non-offensive or defensive lineman I want to see us draft is some linebackers. At the least we need a Middle Linebacker.

All in all we have a lot of needs, so we have to trade down, sadly I'm afraid we won't.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

Thakns,
So far this site is great.
But so was Fox and isportsweb way back when.
Hope this one stays good, looks like alot of people have been here a long time. That's a good sign for sure.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, way back when we went on that run of 4 superbowls the big thing those teams had were dominant offensive and defensive lines, right now we have the complete opposite and while everyone says we need to have a franchise QB to return to that level, they are incorrect, we need to start drafting offensive and defensive linemen and we will be back to that level.

So based on this rant Ithink you have a good idea of what I want :D

in the later rounds I'd like us to get either the Florida Atlantic tight end or the Portland State tight end, I think those guys will be really good. Also we need an insurance Wide reciever for when half of our current recievers go down with injuries again :L

In the early rounds the only non-offensive or defensive lineman I want to see us draft is some linebackers. At the least we need a Middle Linebacker.

All in all we have a lot of needs, so we have to trade down, sadly I'm afraid we won't.

I know what you mean, Vikes need a ton of help too. O-line and d-line, db's, qb and possibly receiver.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you mean, Vikes need a ton of help too. O-line and d-line, db's, qb and possibly receiver.

Yeah this labor stuff is difficult on you guys, because you have so many free agents that you're not sure if they're coming back or not.

Herrera is one person that can not be allowed to start again he is awful. Childress hurt you guys for years by somehow being under the impression that Tavares Jackson doesn't suck.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
LOL, I know. Too thick headed to admit he was wrong.
I like the addition of Musgrave as coordinator, great qb mind(they say). That's why I think they can draft qb in 2nd or later and develope him. Still need a stop gap qb for a couple seasons though.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thakns,
So far this site is great.
But so was Fox and isportsweb way back when.
Hope this one stays good, looks like alot of people have been here a long time. That's a good sign for sure.

welcome Vikings fans..

We're a young site, but the quality of posters/post count that everyone seems to rack up is something I haven't seen anywhere else.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
welcome Vikings fans..

We're a young site, but the quality of posters/post count that everyone seems to rack up is something I haven't seen anywhere else.

Seems great.
I'm trying to recruit some of the quality people quietly with pm's from another site. lol
Trying to keep the trolls from those pages from hearing about this site.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems great.
I'm trying to recruit some of the quality people quietly with pm's from another site. lol
Trying to keep the trolls from those pages from hearing about this site.

Yeah, that's been a big part of this place. We try to keep the trolls out. Seems like you guys are doing the same thing the Hockey folks did a year ago when they came here. They were tired of trolls so they silently brought over all the quality posters.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I know. Too thick headed to admit he was wrong.
I like the addition of Musgrave as coordinator, great qb mind(they say). That's why I think they can draft qb in 2nd or later and develope him. Still need a stop gap qb for a couple seasons though.

Yeah hopefully you guys manage to find someone to play QB, you haven't had a true franchise QB for awile.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's been a big part of this place. We try to keep the trolls out. Seems like you guys are doing the same thing the Hockey folks did a year ago when they came here. They were tired of trolls so they silently brought over all the quality posters.

Same exact method we used was very effective however the few trolls that did slip through the cracks were disposed of.One of the best parts of the site is the way it is moderated not to much but not to little either.In the end we are more like family and settle most problems on our individual boards ourselves.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same exact method we used was very effective however the few trolls that did slip through the cracks were disposed of.One of the best parts of the site is the way it is moderated not to much but not to little either.In the end we are more like family and settle most problems on our individual boards ourselves.

Yes indeed sir

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rockon:

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome Vikings fans..

That "quality of posters" is why a Packers fan like me enjoys being on a site with these guys.
Thanks again for the invite JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.