• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like when I found out where the old raven gang flew off to .. I told him .. so he went over to do our dirty work .. it couldnt have happened to a nicer troll LOL

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its nissie being a total dick .. he thinks steeler fans should hate the other teams and we dont subscribe to his brand of humor .. and then we left there and didnt invite poor poor littte roudolf to the reindeer games .. he thinks that he pulled a fast one on us but we are the ones who realy pulled a fast one months ago by pretending that we liked him ... so the joke is on him .. me and net knew sooner or later he would self destruct and have a melt down like last night
okay I wasn't sure who it was.
no need to explain anymore. LOL

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he thought he was playing a game with us we just let him think it even let him befriend us on FB .. we knew somthin was up when he blocked us .. 4 years of that dick head .. yea he diserved it ... at first is was just to have some piece on the boards .. but things still worked out in our favor ..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
And you think you know somebody... lol

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Misk
I used to like to wait until the weekend generally Friday nights. no one would be on but PP as the night went on he would get drunker and more belligerent. Then about an hour before I was going to bed. I would make him snap like a twig right front of me. It was hilarious. Finally he refused to even post when I was on.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Misk
I used to like to wait until the weekend generally Friday nights. no one would be on but PP as the night went on he would get drunker and more belligerent. Then about an hour before I was going to bed. I would make him snap like a twig right front of me. It was hilarious. Finally he refused to even post when I was on.

exactly ap .. he see us talking about some of the other old fox trolls on the steeler page .. he said I better erase it before they read it .... like I care .. I have no use for them and dont care if I offend them

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oldschool.jpg

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
exactly ap .. he see us talking about some of the other old fox trolls on the steeler page .. he said I better erase it before they read it .... like I care .. I have no use for them and dont care if I offend them

WTF?
I would leave it just for that reason, but I'm a jerk that way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.