• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
And on an even shittier note: All those td's scored last night, and Forte didn't get one!!!
He's one of my fantasy backs..

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It isnt like we turned the ball over alot. We just flat out suck. Ponder at QB, Webb at reciever....make it happen.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
It isnt like we turned the ball over alot. We just flat out suck. Ponder at QB, Webb at reciever....make it happen.

Sounds good Hauv,
Wasn't it strange to see a reciever catch a ball in stride?
After Ponder came in, of course.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
The fucker...
The one week he don't score, I might just cut him myself..;-)

And I don't mean cut him from the team either, I'm talking about going to his house and cut him..maybe a paper cut, they always hurt..

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChicagoBears.com has a piece from this week's game, with Urlacher mic'd up. There's a bit at the end, where he tackles AP, and says to him while he's on top of him, "dang, I've been getting my hand on that ball all day and nothing...I guess those days are over huh?" Kinda funny, and a credit to AP, for taking much better care of the ball.

BTW, Jared Allen is a riot. Fn Culinary Academy...kills me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Ponder is now the Minnesota Vikings starting quarterback, according to a league source, and will make his starting debut this Sunday at home against the Green Bay Packers.

Fantasy Spin on Ponder
Christian Ponder might be starting for the Vikings, but Adam Rank says the rookie QB should be nowhere near your fantasy team...for now. More ... Vikings coach Leslie Frazier made the decision this week and has notified Donovan McNabb.

Ponder was selected with the No. 12 pick in April's draft. With the Vikings' offense struggling, it is Ponder's opportunity to shake up this 1-5 team.

The rookie played in the fourth quarter of a blowout loss to the Chicago Bears on Sunday night, going 9-for-17 passing for 99 yards.

ilikeVIKES

Also available in sober
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ponder is in finally, too bad its about 3 games to late. Is it too late to get some decent O-linemen?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pc he needs the time behind center with that he will get experience .. but its one hell of a way to get the experience.. playin the pack for his debut .. he will learn and be fine .. your season is already toast .. let ponder get acclimated and build a team around his strengths in the draft ..

Status
Not open for further replies.