• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

70svikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Today I was flirting with a 36 year old woman wearing a linkin park tee shirt at the grocery store. I noticed she had a baby in here cart all decked out in pink. I commented that she had a lovely daughter. She looked at me and smiled telling me her son was 18 and this was her grand daughter. Mark today on your calendar folks. Today is the day 70s got old.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today I was flirting with a 36 year old woman wearing a linkin park tee shirt at the grocery store. I noticed she had a baby in here cart all decked out in pink. I commented that she had a lovely daughter. She looked at me and smiled telling me her son was 18 and this was her grand daughter. Mark today on your calendar folks. Today is the day 70s got old.

I am so glad I know what birth control is.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congrats on the new addition coming to your family PC... I see y'all been busy in here... Glad to see you made it through the worst Irene had to throw at you 70s... FF wouldn't be the same without you around among other things,lol... Anyhoo, not a taints fan but I'll second what BD said... Other than the minor league games only three working days left until Christmas... Hopefully the Vikes find the end zone early and often. :)

SKOL VIKES!!!

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully Sullivan can pick up his game at Center and Hutch can stay healthy this year... Herrera is back and looking ready but wish we would have drafted another Offensive Lineman in the early rounds. Love may be a gem in the future, but he isn't ready quite yet IMO... Even though he was drafted in the 6th round(Just like Matt Birk)but is no Birk yet...

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And for the life of me I cannot understand why we didn't address the defensive secondary... Since we lost Darin Sharper a couple years back, we basically have Winfield and it tapers off quickly after that... Madieu went bye-bye thank goodness, but at least Cedric Griffin is back...

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also hoped Heath Farwell would have been signed, but the new kid Marcus Sherels seems to be filling the void nicely thus far... Sherels is going to be the main return man according to LF... Overall Leslie Frazier is doing a great job in his first real year imo... I see him injecting new blood and putting a stamp on his team right out of the block...

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyhoo, I have spouted long enough forabit,lol... Have a great night folks!!!

SKOL VIKINGS LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Evening MVF,
Good to see some of the day trippers on, cause in a couple months I'll be back on during the day again. So stick around dammit!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
And for the life of me I cannot understand why we didn't address the defensive secondary... Since we lost Darin Sharper a couple years back, we basically have Winfield and it tapers off quickly after that... Madieu went bye-bye thank goodness, but at least Cedric Griffin is back...

I like Griffin, but has to stay healthy for pete's sake.
Maybe Cook will have his breakout season. Pretty weak at safety though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.