• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeVIKES

Also available in sober
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually I think that we are better now then we were when we made the run with Favre 2 years ago. Big factor is the change in Head Coach.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ilikeVIKES
Also available in sober

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we might surprise some just because of the D, only need to score once if the D is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree and with A healthy line we will have a fresh "D" to get it done... At least leaps n bounds over last year...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ilikeVIKES
Also available in sober

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we might surprise some just because of the D, only need to score once if the D is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree and with A healthy line we will have a fresh "D" to get it done... At least leaps n bounds over last year...
just use the multi quote next time bvp on every post you want to quote in your post .. no need to copy and paste here

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just use the multi quote next time bvp on every post you want to quote in your post .. no need to copy and paste here

Yeah i finally figured that one out hahaha... hey whattya expect? I am a product of the raping and pillaging Vikings right?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thumbnail.aspx

I expect to see the cowgirls going down on saturday

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i finally figured that one out hahaha... hey whattya expect? I am a product of the raping and pillaging Vikings right?

l[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZlhzENCGLw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZlhzENCGLw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.