• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am too lazy to rummage thru all the past posts, so tell me guys, how do you feel about drafting a young qb?

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Myself, I think the ghost of Childress will haunt us for the next few years. Just imagine if we still had Sage. If we had him last season, I believe we finish 8-8 at worst. And this year would hold so much more optimism knowing that we have experience at that position.

So I say the "ghost" because Childress got rid of Sage to force the rest of us to accept TJ simply by the process of elimination of competent competition. Ego, man. He had to be right even though he was wrong. Reminds me of Gardenhire of the Twins dumping catchers Morales and Ramos and leaving us with only Butera to back up Mauer. Now we are stuck with a guy who couldnt get a hit off my gramma - and no Mauer. Good job!
And like we know that TJ cant QB, we all know Mauer will be hurt and miss a 3rd of the season. How did we get stuck with two such short sighted, power mongering coaches? We deserve far better than we got. My opinion, anyway.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Hauv,
Not sure yet on starting the young qb, but I'm excited about what Musgrave might be able to develope him into.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hauvie...ilike...my fellow fema front-liners...whats slappin' drips? Nice to see ya.

Obama, wheelin' out Osama....early start on the campaign trail. Yikes! Who hit fast-forward?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hauv -

It doesn't mean too much to me, but I think Childress learned from the master Holmgren. He was NEVER wrong either [he did get a ring though]. Still, he hasn't had any real success since the '96 season.

ilikeVIKES

Also available in sober
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually tk Childress learned from that bloated idiot Andy Reed, and Reed learned from Holmgren.

Status
Not open for further replies.