• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vick reportedly not playing against us (YAY)

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say its a close game if 9ers win they barely pull it off. Offense is really disappointing so far.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we avoided him last year and almost pulled it off... let's try again this year!(i swear we catch teams when they are on the injury bug)

But the fantasy owner in me is furious.....

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are undersized on defense especially on the line. If there is going to be a week our running game finally does something this is it.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, we avoided him last year and almost pulled it off... let's try again this year!(i swear we catch teams when they are on the injury bug)

But the fantasy owner in me is furious.....

I've never been one of the guys who drinks the Kolb Kool-aid but Kafka isn't even on Kolb's level (which isn't a high one). And they say VY is no where near ready to start either.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Eagles are undersized on defense especially on the line. If there is going to be a week our running game finally does something this is it.

If we can't run against the Eagles, we're in trouble.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been one of the guys who drinks the Kolb Kool-aid but Kafka isn't even on Kolb's level (which isn't a high one). And they say VY is no where near ready to start either.

I'm not holding my breath... he just needs to deliver to McCoy and DJ/Maclin.... once the threads on how to beat the eagles show up, i'll apply my opinions...

krunchdoggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not holding my breath... he just needs to deliver to McCoy and DJ/Maclin.... once the threads on how to beat the eagles show up, i'll apply my opinions...

Well Maclin left the game with a hamstring injury and did not return. They could be pretty banged up come sunday.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still banking on a tough loss. We never beat the Eagles its a fact I have accepted a long time ago. However if we do not turn the ball over it will be close.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are 16-12-1 against the Eagles all time. They just haven't beat them the last few times, that's all...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish he had injured himself at the end of practice on Saturday. Kafka on shorter notice would be worse, though I don't expect him to be that great even with practice. Who knows, a 40.8 passing rating almost beat us and the Eagles have an overall better team than the Bengals. And their home crowd is better, won't boo unless something really bad happens. A lot of pressure when you're failing, but they stil are behind their team? A loss against us may panic them.

Plus, while I think a team being mad and out to prove something a tad overrated (since overall play is intense anyway with huge incentives), it doesn't help us that Philadelphia is mad and the Giants are maybe over-confident and inconsistent heading into their game in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i'm hoping Hunter gets an extended work load. I'd like to see him get at least 8-10 carries this weekend. Could be a big week for Vernon. It will be interesting to see who they match him up with.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vicks hand isnt broken. Reports say he busted a blood vessel and has some swelling issues.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, i'm hoping Hunter gets an extended work load. I'd like to see him get at least 8-10 carries this weekend. Could be a big week for Vernon. It will be interesting to see who they match him up with.

I don't know about a big week for Vernon. Eagles have been game planning specifically to take him away, and have been very effective. This is a week that we'll really miss Braylon, so another WR needs to step up. If we can't get a running game going it will be a long, long day.

I don't mean to be so pessimistic but the Eagles have have owned us lately. We've got to win the turnover battle and cannot afford to get down early or they'll just grind us out.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about a big week for Vernon. Eagles have been game planning specifically to take him away, and have been very effective. This is a week that we'll really miss Braylon, so another WR needs to step up. If we can't get a running game going it will be a long, long day.

I don't mean to be so pessimistic but the Eagles have have owned us lately. We've got to win the turnover battle and cannot afford to get down early or they'll just grind us out.

Vernon presents the biggest mismatch. They are a different Defense than they were in the past. I'm wonder if they are put Nnamdi or DRC on him. I doubt they are really worried about Crabtree or Morgan beating their corners.