• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Veron Davis traded to Broncos!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted him traded to the Chiefs. They would've given us more as repeat customers.

We should give Staley and Boone to the Chiefs. Think of it as a rewards or loyalty program.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, would hate to completely gut the OL. Would love to see Kaep gone. I assume we'd swap QB's, because I'd hate for this coaching staff to start teaching rookies the wrong shit!!

Only would take Bradford as long as the 49ers are not taking any long term contract hits. Keep him around this year and just let him walk. I would rather just stick with Gabbert and a drafted rookie.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should give Staley and Boone to the Chiefs. Think of it as a rewards or loyalty program.

I don't want to trade our olineman. I know we are rebuilding but would hate to see the oline get any worse than it already is.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only would take Bradford as long as the 49ers are not taking any long term contract hits. Keep him around this year and just let him walk. I would rather just stick with Gabbert and a drafted rookie.

I don't want Bradford at all. The only difference between him and Kap is that Bradford is immobile.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it was pretty obvious he wasn't on the same page with the staff as of last year...LET THE FIRE SALE BEGIN!!! Whoof...what a tease that Minny game was...#ohfuckingwell

Might as well sell whatever we can. We ain't going anywhere for quite some time it seems.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well sell whatever we can. We ain't going anywhere for quite some time it seems.

The good of the bad is...we now know that we have no chance of being good...I'm just not sure how to reload...which is obviously the bad...because we're about to look like a hot steaming pile for not a short period of time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Bradford at all. The only difference between him and Kap is that Bradford is immobile.

He would be useful as a veteran roster guy this year and then let him go at the end of the season. It surely wouldn't hurt to have him on the roster for the remaining part of the season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good of the bad is...we now know that we have no chance of being good...I'm just not sure how to reload...which is obviously the bad...because we're about to look like a hot steaming pile for not a short period of time.

The other bad part is that we can't trust our leadership (Jed and Trent). Even if we have high draft picks and salary cap space, will they use those picks and cap space well? Will they hire a premier coaching staff? Recent events suggest that the answers are no and no.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, would hate to completely gut the OL. Would love to see Kaep gone. I assume we'd swap QB's, because I'd hate for this coaching staff to start teaching rookies the wrong shit!!
IF they do trade Kap to Philly maybe we can get sanchez(just a stop gap for this year and let him battle Gabbet) and a 4th or 5th rd pick would be nice.

Boone nothing less then a 3rd rd pick
Staley nothing less then a 2nd rd pick.

I would like to keep both thats why I put a high price tag on them.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other bad part is that we can't trust our leadership (Jed and Trent). Even if we have high draft picks and salary cap space, will they use those picks and cap space well? Will they hire a premier coaching staff? Recent events suggest that the answers are no and no.

Trent's "stash to reload" philosophy is a thing of the past, he might have a season or two left...we're effectively starting at ground zero...count Torry and Bolden out for next year...and Jed is a myopic moron at this point...quite a sexy look for FA's in the off season. We're in for a really painful few years to say the least. This might be the largest fall from grace I have ever seen...we are a trash pile at the moment barring an absolute miracle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........and so it begins. The dismantling of Harbaugh's Super Bowl Team.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent's "stash to reload" philosophy is a thing of the past, he might have a season or two left...we're effectively starting at ground zero...count Torry and Bolden out for next year...and Jed is a myopic moron at this point...quite a sexy look for FA's in the off season. We're in for a really painful few years to say the least. This might be the largest fall from grace I have ever seen...we are a trash pile at the moment barring an absolute miracle.

Well the previous season they fell from losing the game to go to the Superbowl to out of the playoffs (8-8) then losing Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Anthony Davis, Iupati and Aldon Smith this off season.....did anyone think they would be even 8-8 this year after those loses.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we really have to retool. Offense: Build around Hyde and T. Smith. I would like to keep Boone and Staley. Defense: Build around Lynch, Reid , Tartt and Armstead.
We have around 40 mill. If we cut Kap and trade Staley we will have around 60-70 mill. Build through the draft and add some pieces through FA's. save some money for when u are 1-2 players away.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the previous season they fell from losing the game to go to the Superbowl to out of the playoffs (8-8) then losing Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Anthony Davis, Iupati and Aldon Smith this off season.....did anyone think they would be even 8-8 this year after those loses.

Absolutely not at all, it just that it went from worse...to a complete derailment. Thought we'd have some pieces to work with on D, and that our O would be serviceable...the latter hasn't even been close...so it's a hard pill to swallow after turning it around with such a buzz surrounding the organization.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, without question! I was of the mindset in bringing Bradford in earlier in the offseason and giving him a low ball contract with a ton of incentives.

All in all, I like the thought of getting Bradford in a trade for Kaep, as long as he doesn't create problems with the cap.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we really have to retool. Offense: Build around Hyde and T. Smith. I would like to keep Boone and Staley. Defense: Build around Lynch, Reid , Tartt and Armstead.
We have around 40 mill. If we cut Kap and trade Staley we will have around 60-70 mill. Build through the draft and add some pieces through FA's. save some money for when u are 1-2 players away.
Great plan, but you're forgetting one thing, we need to gut the current coaching staff! I'd hate to get good young talent and have it completely wasted on this staff!!

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The worst part about it is how Jed York painted the whole picture, like he needs to get rid of Harbaugh so he can get a coach to put him over the "top", win with class / Superbowl or bust BS.

What a train wreck.

Do we even have the staff in place to rebuild this dumpster fire or are we looking at another 10 year stretch of crappiness that we saw before Harbaugh?