• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vanderbilt.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years, I had Vanderbilt as one of those guys that was good, just needed more minutes.

Now that he has more minutes, I'm not impressed.

Well I guess he doesn't have more minutes than last year. But I don't see starter in him. He doesn't do enough, and is inconsistent.

Sometimes, there are guys that have proven that when they get more minutes, they are good. He doesn't seem to be one of them.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d agree with that but Hardy seems to love him. There is something to be said about starting a guy that can cause chaos that doesn’t take touches away from Clarkson, Markannen, and Conley though. If he doesn’t start, then you probably start Beasley. Teen wolf gets overwhelmed by size and athleticism.

Hardy mentions chaos often. I think Vando is prob the driver of that. Doesn’t really matter that he’s going to get into foul trouble. Kind of like Sloan ball, they can’t call them all. Kind of nice to have Kessler as a traditional backup at center. And, Markannen playing defense as a center has been pretty good, just probably too taxing if he’s going to be the primary offensive option.

There’s chatter linking John Collins to Jazz as a rumor.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really want John Collins. He can't take over a game. If he's not going to do that, would rather have Vanderbilt.

As for the Sloan ball thing, well they would call fouls in favor of the opposing stars, so it didn't work.

It's best to find a way to play defense without fouling.

If Vanderbilt could also stop getting in foul trouble, and provide chaos for 30 minutes, I'd be ok.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sell on Vanderbilt before his value drops like the housing market. His frenetic pace and hustle have cooled dramatically and without that it makes no sense.