• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vampire League Poll

Should Stomp be allowed to drop Antonio Brown and pick up somebody else?

• Total voters

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@HaroldSeattle
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@Barilko
@femurov
@bksballer89
@tlance
@TKOSpikes

Simple question guys. I was in looking at the rosters and Stomp has Antonio Brown. He's not on IR so Stomp is just stuck with him. My question is if we should allow him to drop Antonio Brown and pick somebody else up. He didn't ask me for this, but I figure it's the fair way to ask. Majority rules here and I'd like everybody to please vote. Stomp isn't voting so that leaves us with 11 teams that are voting. I can see both sides of the argument here as yes Antonio Brown had issues before the season started so it was risky to pick him, but damn, I don't think anybody expected this from his crazy ass and it definitely doesn't look like he's going to play again this year if ever.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@HaroldSeattle
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@Barilko
@femurov
@bksballer89
@tlance
@TKOSpikes

Simple question guys. I was in looking at the rosters and Stomp has Antonio Brown. He's not on IR so Stomp is just stuck with him. My question is if we should allow him to drop Antonio Brown and pick somebody else up. He didn't ask me for this, but I figure it's the fair way to ask. Majority rules here and I'd like everybody to please vote. Stomp isn't voting so that leaves us with 11 teams that are voting. I can see both sides of the argument here as yes Antonio Brown had issues before the season started so it was risky to pick him, but damn, I don't think anybody expected this from his crazy ass.

I was opposed to the IR rule, that we can add players... Always considered this a Suicide league where the vampires are NOT suicidal...

But because we do have the IR rule, I would have to say that the Brown owner should be able to replace him...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im torn. If he were guaranteed to be done for the year I would be fine with it. At the same time, he could come back and be an option for us. I dont know.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am voting no. I ultimately decided on this because we have strict IR rules in our other leagues. He isnt put on IR and that was the only rule you listed to allow non-vampires to replace players.

With that said, it wont hurt my feelings if I get outvoted here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
@HaroldSeattle
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@MilkSpiller22
@Yellow Fuzzies
@Barilko
@femurov
@bksballer89
@tlance
@TKOSpikes

Simple question guys. I was in looking at the rosters and Stomp has Antonio Brown. He's not on IR so Stomp is just stuck with him. My question is if we should allow him to drop Antonio Brown and pick somebody else up. He didn't ask me for this, but I figure it's the fair way to ask. Majority rules here and I'd like everybody to please vote. Stomp isn't voting so that leaves us with 11 teams that are voting. I can see both sides of the argument here as yes Antonio Brown had issues before the season started so it was risky to pick him, but damn, I don't think anybody expected this from his crazy ass and it definitely doesn't look like he's going to play again this year if ever.

I was opposed to the IR rule, that we can add players... Always considered this a Suicide league where the vampires are NOT suicidal...

But because we do have the IR rule, I would have to say that the Brown owner should be able to replace him...

I'm with Milk

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the original rule written? I would like to see the wording before I vote.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one but kinda like Brees or Barkley both out but not Ir either. I too doubt he comes back but he could

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... can't go bending loopholes. AB's ADP factored in this very thing.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the original rule written? I would like to see the wording before I vote.

There was really no formal set of rules like the constitution or anything like that. Every time I've mentioned it I've said that the player has to be put on the actual NFL IR and then you can replace him with a free agent, but that person must play the same position.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by my count right now it's 3 yes votes (BK, Milk, Bandit) and 4 no votes (Harold, TKO, OBX, Trudem)

Still need @femurov @Barilko @Yellow Fuzzies @tlance

It really doesn't matter to me either way, I just don't want him to have no fun going through the season because he also has Melvin Gordon and I've already told him that he's stuck with that choice since he's not on IR.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say no.

Vamps have 2 chances in this league:

1) get an early upset (almost happened for both of us), but didn’t
2) other teams have to deal with attrition through the bye weeks

We are both 0-3 as expected. If neither of us wins by week 5, it is basically season over for both of us. We will be spoilers only.

Because even with a couple victories, we will still be underdogs. It is not realistic to expect to run the table.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

We all knew Antonio Brown was a major risk when we drafted.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was really no formal set of rules like the constitution or anything like that. Every time I've mentioned it I've said that the player has to be put on the actual NFL IR and then you can replace him with a free agent, but that person must play the same position.
I think that answers my question...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figured my rant would spell my "no" so there ya have it....

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote no even though I have nothing to do with this discussion and don't actually have a vote.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, that's 7 no's so that will put a close to this question. Thank you to everybody for voting. Except Fuzzy, but today is his birthday, so he gets a pass. Once again, it's not like Stomp asked for this, I just figured I would get a feel for how everybody felt. Mission accomplished.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i not sure how bad i feel but i do have empathy and can relate

eh @Bandit just look at Smoke's league i had Luck and manning then i had nothing at Qb

if i didnt luck out by adding 2 back ups to Cam after watching him stink in week 2 i would be playing without a qb

the offers im getting from Monkeys friends discuss me

asking for Rbs for 3rd string qbs..etc..

not to mention L Miller in suicide and KOTF

but ya it hurts..

ps i lost the same AB in dynasty and my own main Keeper league where i had AB since he joined the NFL

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my understanding. It is unfortunate but think we need to be strict on the rules in this format.