• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

V-Cash leader board - Big Ballers

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh I was talking about both of us posting a lot? And that posting doesn’t equal not having a life. I listed times when I’m pissing around online

Ahh, I see you've been following my patented cash-loss system

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post more than me

Huh I was talking about both of us posting a lot

Stuart+Smalley+Self+Talk.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla pickems......even though i believe they stiffed me a 1000v on the full amount i shouldve won. id complain to your @Vitamike alt but it would take months to correct anyway.

Haven't been on the hoop since Feb 4th, but I logged on last night looking to see what I missed, and who I might have pissed off, I was hoping not Buddha or BKS.

So I click on conversations and see winnings dating back to last year had just been settled the night prior. That covered 3 different sports/seasons, 11 different weeks and 46 winners.

For that time frame @tabascojet, your total settlement on ~2/24 should have been $21,000.
  • 1/07 - $4,000 for 1st place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Wild Card Week
  • 1/14 - $1,000 for 3rd place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Divisional Round Week
  • 1/21 - $1,000 for 3rd place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Championship/Super Bowl Week
  • 2/04 - $15,000 for 1st place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Season
I would think that would make you happy? Sure timely settlements would have been better, but the only control Buddha and I have is to report the winnings in a timely manner just as we did.

But if you can't keep track of your own shit like that and/or let me know in advance before dragging my name in the mud, than you shouldn't bitch about it to anyone, Capeesh?

@SUBuddha, and myself are just as frustrated if not more than any of you with the timing of the settlements. We do a lot of fucking work for nothing in return, and for that much on our end of it, we've been pretty damn faithful keeping it all afloat.

Not trying to go all ballistic on you, it's just tough seeing those types of comments, it reeks of ingratitude.

So if anyone wants to bitch about it, go ahead, and eventually we'll make sure you never have another missed settlement again, because you will be bitching about from the outside looking in without any opportunity to win any vCash in the SportsHoopla Pickems.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, I see you've been following my patented cash-loss system
Haven't been on the hoop since Feb 4th, but I logged on last night looking to see what I missed, and who I might have pissed off, I was hoping not Buddha or BKS.

So I click on conversations and see winnings dating back to last year had just been settled the night prior. That covered 3 different sports/seasons, 11 different weeks and 46 winners.

For that time frame @tabascojet, your total settlement on ~2/24 should have been $21,000.
  • 1/14 - $1,000 for 3rd place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Divisional Round Week
  • 1/21 - $1,000 for 3rd place in the NFL Post Season ATS - Championship/Super Bowl Week
I would think that would make you happy? Sure timely settlements would have been better, but the only control Buddha and I have is to report the winnings in a timely manner just as we did.

But if you can't keep track of your own shit like that and/or let me know in advance before dragging my name in the mud, than you shouldn't bitch about it to anyone, Capeesh?

@SUBuddha, and myself are just as frustrated if not more than any of you with the timing of the settlements. We do a lot of fucking work for nothing in return, and for that much on our end of it, we've been pretty damn faithful keeping it all afloat.

Not trying to go all ballistic on you, it's just tough seeing those types of comments, it reeks of ingratitude.

So if anyone wants to bitch about it, go ahead, and eventually we'll make sure you never have another missed settlement again, because you will be bitching about from the outside looking in without any opportunity to win any vCash in the SportsHoopla Pickems.
doood have a snickers......i was more interested in calling @Used 2 B Hu an alt of yours than anything you think i did in that manifesto above. i thought i got 20v of the 21v i won during the nfl postseason pickems and i certainly was joking about getting anymore or making sure it was exact.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doood have a snickers......i was more interested in calling @Used 2 B Hu an alt of yours than anything you think i did in that manifesto above. i thought i got 20v of the 21v i won during the nfl postseason pickems and i certainly was joking about getting anymore or making sure it was exact.

NO! You H8 Vitamike so much! Tell him what you told me the other day about how you was gonna cut him

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought i got 20v of the 21v i won during the nfl postseason pickems and i certainly was joking about getting anymore or making sure it was exact.
It should be right, we put a lot of work in to get it right. If you didn't get what you should have, I will add it in with the next settlement post that we send weekly.

doood have a snickers......i was more interested in calling @Used 2 B Hu an alt of yours than anything you think i did in that manifesto above.
Still grieving I guess brother, I really have no interest in sports these days TBH. I'm here now more for the community.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Year™ ???
:scratch:

Do you think I'm talking about the Rams?

If so, I'm not.

I'm talking about the actual loss of a close family member type of grieving.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If so, I'm not.

Oh shit, didn't know...sorry to hear this. Yes, I thought you meant the Superbowl

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be right, we put a lot of work in to get it right. If you didn't get what you should have, I will add it in with the next settlement post that we send weekly.

Still grieving I guess brother, I really have no interest in sports these days TBH. I'm here now more for the community.
you certainly dont need to worry about it with me. glad to have any of the extras monies i got to piss away on here...... tots and pears ™

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, didn't know...sorry to hear this. Yes, I thought you meant the Superbowl
Yeah, I mentioned it to buddha and he posted I was out on bereavement on the Pickems thread a few weeks ago. Didn't really say much about it myself till tabasco's snickers comment I guess. LOL.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very sorry for your loss!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If so, I'm not.

I dont know you but you have my sympathies.

One of the reasons, i will always believe in God is the chance I can see my grandma once again.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know you but you have my sympathies.

One of the reasons, i will always believe in God is the chance I can see my grandma once again.
Why the hell dontcha know me bro?

Imma legend round here!

LOL
Thanks for the heart felt sentiment, I was just talking to a friend and discovered going back to Dallas last week, the place of the Wake, opened up some fresh wounds.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,656.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell dontcha know me bro?

Imma legend round here!

LOL
Thanks for the heart felt sentiment, I was just talking to a friend and discovered going back to Dallas last week, the place of the Wake, opened up some fresh wounds.

Sorry to hear about this, Mike. I just had to deal with the 2 year anniversary since cancer took my mom.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,656.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1