• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah vs Utah State thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game, and a game where Utah got lucky to win..Really a missed PAT is what made the difference in this game. I watched it, and ill be watching that BSU/UW game very closely. You better hope your pups win that one.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different when a new coach takes over at a mid level program than at Oregon who has been Chips right hand man for several years. And returns just about all key players.

It's not really different at all, considering that their coach (Matt Wells) was Andersen's OC and right hand man. And they actually do return a lot of their players, and the guy replacing them are all Andersen recruits. It was a decent win, and they looked very solid for the last 20 or so minutes.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this be considered a decent win IF Utah STate ends the season with a losing record?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah States magical season was LAST YEAR. This ain't 2012, Utah State lost their coach and admittedly I don't know squat about Utah State's returning roster, but cant imagine they returned everyone from last years success run. Also, this is Utah's 3rd season in the PAC, they should be getting progressively better as they make this move up into a BCS conference.

Right now, I am shameful of Utah and Colorado joining this conference, if it makes you feel better I wish we had Boise join instead.

So because you self admittedly know nothing about Utah State you assume they were just lucky last year and not building a solid program? Holy shit they played Auburn right after your Ducks did. Mind you it was without Cam, but with 5X the funding and at home USU played them tougher than the Ducks one game earlier.

In addition, your team just lost your coach! God knows you haven't considered that as even a minor handicap for your team while predicting a "Natty on a Platter" in countless self endorsing "trolling" threads.

I mean, thanks for the BSU nod, but fuck, get real.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this be considered a decent win IF Utah STate ends the season with a losing record?
Yes, because it's a rivalry game you noob. Even bad teams rise up against cross state rivals. The better question is does this win mean anything if Utah goes on to only winning 1-2 games in conference? (Rhetorical question).

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know it's not always the best teams win, It's who plays the best to win. If you look at the numbers after the on-side kick Utah had 178 total yards after that. Utah State 78. We were down 23-14 and to come back to win it against a damn good Utah State team is saying something after our 5-7 season last year, Hell If we Beat Utah State last year we go bowling. That was one fun game to watch. I don't think I sat down in my seat last night. But anyways Utah's 1-0, 12 more to go! Go Utes! Nate Orchord tore it up last night, Trevor Riley was solid and Travis Wilson had a great game and check this NO interceptions. We'll get better just you wait and see. I do think we could work on the OL a little bit, they allowed 2 sacks.