• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz - Oklahoma City Thunder quick thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgusting OT. 8-0 run, for the Thunder.

Just stop.

They were leading for most of the 4th, too.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the game off DVR. I had a feeling it would turn out as such. Hayward just cannot seem to emerge in those moments. That turnover in regulation was horrible, into the seats. Too many missed free throws. I did like the change in the starting line up, cannot afford to start Lyles and Neto both. As you said, in overtime the Jazz played like forlorn losers. Another beat down on tap tonight slated against the Spurs. It's one I will be watching live with beer on hand, let's see if the Jazz can keep from getting blown out. Seems ripe for a wood shed moment, after blowing their wads against OKC for a couple games.

The whole college moral vibe seems to be losing its zip on our roster and it comes down to base level talent. The average Joes only win out in Dodgeball.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F this....it's getting hard to be a Jazz fan. Spurs are as expected treating us like little inept brothers with special needs. Pelican Brewing Bad Santa dark ale has me pretty damn pissed off.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the game off DVR. I had a feeling it would turn out as such. Hayward just cannot seem to emerge in those moments. That turnover in regulation was horrible, into the seats. Too many missed free throws. I did like the change in the starting line up, cannot afford to start Lyles and Neto both. As you said, in overtime the Jazz played like forlorn losers. Another beat down on tap tonight slated against the Spurs. It's one I will be watching live with beer on hand, let's see if the Jazz can keep from getting blown out. Seems ripe for a wood shed moment, after blowing their wads against OKC for a couple games.

The whole college moral vibe seems to be losing its zip on our roster and it comes down to base level talent. The average Joes only win out in Dodgeball.

F this....it's getting hard to be a Jazz fan. Spurs are as expected treating us like little inept brothers with special needs. Pelican Brewing Bad Santa dark ale has me pretty damn pissed off.

I wish you weren't right about the Spurs game.

Yeah, it was awful.

Terrible that you saw it in person too.