• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USCHawks hypocrisy?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the story. Another USCHawk busted for drugs/juicing/who knows what. Is Seattle getting a free pass by the media or am I missing something? When the Lions were in trouble (granted, those were arrests for smokin' and racin' and Suh brutalizing people) the media couldn't shit on them enough. There's been like 6-7 USCHawks busted since 2012 and all I see anyone talking about is what a swell guy Russell Wilson is. What gives?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the story. Another USCHawk busted for drugs/juicing/who knows what. Is Seattle getting a free pass by the media or am I missing something? When the Lions were in trouble (granted, those were arrests for smokin' and racin' and Suh brutalizing people) the media couldn't shit on them enough. There's been like 6-7 USCHawks busted since 2012 and all I see anyone talking about is what a swell guy Russell Wilson is. What gives?

Petey gives great handy jay's? Something's been going on for years. That guy can't seem to catch press for consecutive days. His entire team seems to have self diagnosed ADD, maybe the beat writers do too? Muzz might know, he's a Sqwaucks fan, I think.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they catch press, but the media was in the Tank for USC/Petey in his college years.....He's in Seattle now and the Seahawks don't get much press anyway.......I read all the articles they are out there just have to find them.....Detroit is a much bigger market then Seattle (football wise) so Suh will sell and some defensive guy on Seattle won't......Quite frankly I stopped tuning into ESPN awhile ago for news because all they want to talk about is Kobe and Lebron....I can't imagine it's getting them anywhere......I'm not a fan of Pete Carroll because he's very shady, but the Squawks are my #2....I'd like to pretend it's on the up and up but I know it's not.

Last edited by a moderator: