• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today's Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2020

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU can not claim a single Final Four in cfb. EVER???

Dude, I was going to gift you a Final Four in 1922, WVU went 10-0-1, which on it's face looked pretty good, then I saw that 5 other teams went undefeated, no ties, and WVU's bowl game win, was vs GONZAGA!!!!!

GONZAGA!!!! lol

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I was going to gift you a Final Four in 1922, WVU went 10-0-1, which on it's face looked pretty good, then I saw that 5 other teams went undefeated, no ties, and WVU's bowl game win, was vs GONZAGA!!!!!

GONZAGA!!!! lol

You are pumping up Minnesota for winning 8 games and claiming national titles 6 decades ago. Times change skippy.

In 1903 Minnesota played 3 high school teams to rack up an impressive 14-0-1 record. HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are pumping up Minnesota for winning 8 games and claiming national titles 6 decades ago. Times change skippy.

In 1903 Minnesota played 3 high school teams to rack up an impressive 14-0-1 record. HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS

And WVU was STILL playing losers in 1922. I bet if I look more, I'll find your school didn't graduate to REAL cfb until much later than 1922?

Marietta? Cincy? Washington & Lee(x2), GONZAGA????????? Ohio and West Virginia Wesleyan?

Dude, I bet those Twin Cities high schools were better than some of those teams you all played in 1922.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And WVU was STILL playing losers in 1922. I bet if I look more, I'll find your school didn't graduate to REAL cfb until much later than 1922?

Marietta? Cincy? Washington & Lee(x2), GONZAGA????????? Ohio and West Virginia Wesleyan?

Dude, I bet those Twin Cities high schools were better than some of those teams you all played in 1922.

You played high schools, literally high schools and one of those seasons you claim an NC. Twin cities high wasn’t beating college football teams you imbecile.

In 1934 you played North Dakota agricultural in your way to an NC. In 1935 ya played them again.

You have absolutely no leg to stand on when complaining about others playing college football. Hell you are even trying to thrash Cincinnati and they just finished in the top 25.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I scrolled all the way to the 1953 season, the next time I saw WVU play in a bowl game.

Schedule?

Waynesburg??

Washington and Lee??

George Washington??

VMI??

VPI???

Who the fuck are these losers WVU was playing? lol And of course they got CRUSHED in their bowl game. 19-42 to #8 Georgia Tech and somehow WVU still finished in the Top Ten???

HOW THE HELL??? How do you get CRUSHED in your bowl game, and play a schedule as weak as WVU did, and end u with a Top Ten ranking???

WOW, embarrassing.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You played high schools, literally high schools and one of those seasons you claim an NC. Twin cities high wasn’t beating college football teams you imbecile.

In 1934 you played North Dakota agricultural in your way to an NC. In 1935 ya played them again.

You have absolutely no leg to stand on when complaining about others playing college football. Hell you are even trying to thrash Cincinnati and they just finished in the top 25.

Yeah, we also played AND BEAT Pittsburgh in 1934. They finished the season ranked #3 I believe. They could have been #1 when we beat them.

In 1903 we TIED Natl Champions Michigan.

We played plenty of top notch schools when we won our Natl Titles.

1940 we beat FOUR EOS TOP TEN TEAMS in our 8 games.

This year's LSU is bragging about beating 5 Top Ten teams in 15 games???

4 of 8 > 5 in 15.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I scrolled all the way to the 1953 season, the next time I saw WVU play in a bowl game.

Schedule?

Waynesburg??

Washington and Lee??

George Washington??

VMI??

VPI???

Who the fuck are these losers WVU was playing? lol And of course they got CRUSHED in their bowl game. 19-42 to #8 Georgia Tech and somehow WVU still finished in the Top Ten???

HOW THE HELL??? How do you get CRUSHED in your bowl game, and play a schedule as weak as WVU did, and end u with a Top Ten ranking???

WOW, embarrassing.

Try to quote my post you imbecile.

You are trying to call someone else schedule embarrassing when your team actually played high school teams and then had the balls to claim national titles after playing them?

You played high school teams and then claimed national titles. How embarrassing and what a joke MinnyU football is. (We already knew that)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we also played AND BEAT Pittsburgh in 1934. They finished the season ranked #3 I believe. They could have been #1 when we beat them.

In 1903 we TIED Natl Champions Michigan.

We played plenty of top notch schools when we won our Natl Titles.

1940 we beat FOUR EOS TOP TEN TEAMS in our 8 games.

This year's LSU is bragging about beating 5 Top Ten teams in 15 games???

4 of 8 > 5 in 15.

You played high school teams Fred. HIGH SCHOOL teams you fucking imbecile. Stop acting like WVU is the only team ever to play some bad competition when your has been school is scheduling high school teams and claiming NCs off them.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to quote my post you imbecile.

You are trying to call someone else schedule embarrassing when your team actually played high school teams and then had the balls to claim national titles after playing them?

You played high school teams and then claimed national titles. How embarrassing and what a joke MinnyU football is. (We already knew that)

Dude, those were like exhibition games, and at that time, it was a great way to get recruits to come play at Minnesota, you moron. And EVERYONE played high school teams during that time.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat #2 PSU. Then those teams with Lawrence Maroney and Marion Barber and Thomas Tapeh broke some NCAA rushing records I believe?

Glen Mason finished with 8 wins or more 3 times in his 10 seasons. That’s it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, those were like exhibition games, and at that time, it was a great way to get recruits to come play at Minnesota, you moron. And EVERYONE played high school teams during that time.

You claimed national titles off them. They weren’t exhibition games, they actually counted.

My whole point is everyone played horrible opponents. Not everyone claimed Ncs off playing them though.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You played high school teams Fred. HIGH SCHOOL teams you fucking imbecile. Stop acting like WVU is the only team ever to play some bad competition when your has been school is scheduling high school teams and claiming NCs off them.

Sure, we played one or two high school teams, and usually it was 2 hs teams played the same day, each school played a half.

But we also played REAL colleges, too. WVU did not.

WVU played teams no one has ever heard of

Marietta? Grove City? Westminster? Bethany? Wash & Lee? West Virginia Wesleyan? Western Univ of Pennsylvania? Those are all from ONE SEASON!!!

WVU played ONE real team that season, OSU, and got pummeled, 6-34!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed national titles off them. They weren’t exhibition games, they actually counted.

My whole point is everyone played horrible opponents. Not everyone claimed Ncs off playing them though.

Dude, who else did we play? 14 wins, only 1 or 2 of the games were high school teams, unlike your schedules, where ALL THE GAMES WERE pathetic.

UMn played against AND BEAT several legends back in the day.