• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today way-too-early college football Top 25 for 2020

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU returns entire O line, All the RBs, the WR crew is stacked. Rattler will be the QB.
Defense loses 3 starters, 1 CB, 1 LB, 1 DL but had some major pick ups, #1 & #2 JUCO DL and #1 JUCO Safety.
How long do you need to use that avatar?
:markou:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like they simply took the Final 2019 poll and mixed in a little homerism and bullshit. Isn't that special? :rolleyes:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With everything they're losing, I don't know how you can put Clemson #1. They're potentially going to lose every key piece on both sides of the ball outside of Lawrence and Ross, including replacing 4/5 starting O-linemen.

Also, LSU is going to have a really, really hard time replicating anything close to the offensive success of 2019. Losing Burrow was bad enough, but now losing Brady could be devastating. They also lose a ton on defense.

LSU will go back to normal. 8-9 win season. It was just a magical year that a team might never replicate.

Clemson is playing in the ACC...even if they lose guys. Reload and play their shit schedule. At worst - 1 loss for them but probably another undefeated year.
They actually have a test this year though: Notre Dame. ND does lose their entire secondary as well as QB and RB though. Rest of non-conference is Akron, The Citadel and South Carolina as well. They won't play one pre-season ranked team on their ACC schedule.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Florida higher. Might be their easiest schedule to date. Their OOC is all scrubs, and FSU is still down with a new coach. Georgia loses their QB and almost all of their offense, LSU loses their QB and OC. Their other SEC West opponent is Ole Kiffin. They have LSU, and UK at home.

They do play at UT, who arguably got better through the season, but are not a top team.

Really, can it get any easier? I think not. If they don't make the playoffs, they choked big time.

Failed season if they don't win 11 games but we are talking about Dan "Big Game" Mullen here

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Minny will lose 6/11 starters on defense. Only losing starting RB and Tyler Johnson on offense. I think that is enough to keep them ranked, kinda crazy they aren't ranked at least.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Failed season if they don't win 11 games but we are talking about Dan "Big Game" Mullen here
No way dude. 11 is not enough. Florida had 11 this year, and had a harder schedule.

I expect 12 heading in to the SECCG. No excuse for a loss before then.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Minny will lose 6/11 starters on defense. Only losing starting RB and Tyler Johnson on offense. I think that is enough to keep them ranked, kinda crazy they aren't ranked at least.

And our starting RB probably wasn't even our best RB, Ibrahim, our Soph RB seemed to me to carry the heaviest load in that bowl game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way dude. 11 is not enough. Florida had 11 this year, and had a harder schedule.

I expect 12 heading in to the SECCG. No excuse for a loss before then.

That's undefeated, you can't expect that with Big Game Danny.

11 not counting a bowl game or SECCG. So 12 including the SECCG and 13 including a bowl game/CFP. So basically they would fail if they didn't play in the SECCG and/or make the playoff with that schedule. Only tough games as of right now are Georgia and Auburn. LSU will still be good but not the same team. They should only lose at most one game on that shit schedule.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's undefeated, you can't expect that with Big Game Danny.

11 not counting a bowl game or SECCG. So 12 including the SECCG and 13 including a bowl game/CFP. So basically they would fail if they didn't play in the SECCG and/or make the playoff with that schedule. Only tough games as of right now are Georgia and Auburn. LSU will still be good but not the same team. They should only lose at most one game on that shit schedule.
Not sure what you mean... In college football, its a 12 game schedule. Before championship games. Yes, I am expecting undefeated, at least until the SECCG.

And Auburn isn't on the schedule. We get Kiffin this year. See prior post.