• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

US Soccer

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burn this shit to ground. Berhalter and everyone in that corrupt as hell managment structure can go get fucked by goats.

Anyone got any other productive ideas?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer is seldom on TV at the bars I go to, and then no one is watching so the bartenders will gladly put some other sport on.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to bring in immigrants.

Or just people from other countries that are good at soccer. Like Mike Piazza playing for Italy. Or Danny Valencia, whose father is Cuban, playing for Israel.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Pulisucks leveling off? You wonder. I heard he and Yedlin were the worst tonight. Pulisic: can’t get in the lineup at Chelsea, pushed out at Dortmund by Sancho. In 5 years, is he in the MLS or some obscure European Club?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Pulisucks leveling off? You wonder. I heard he and Yedlin were the worst tonight. Pulisic: can’t get in the lineup at Chelsea, pushed out at Dortmund by Sancho. In 5 years, is he in the MLS or some obscure European Club?

Inter Miami is where he’ll end up.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Soccer...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chelsea has had like 8 games in the PL season and he's played in 5 of them. I don't think he's played in any of the Champion's League games yet. Regardless, it's way too early to be saying that. And either way, he's still the best talent US Soccer has ever had and we're squandering him with this garbage organization known as US Soccer

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.

I think he's a very good US player but not a great player a la a European player.*

*Yeah, I read it, hell I wrote it and I don't think it makes sense either but here we are...

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a shit MLS coach. The future of our program is in Austria right meow.

We are playing dudes out of position and we have no fucking leadership. Who is our Captain? Fucking Bradley? We have no leaders on the pitch. We have no striker. We have some nice prospects playing in Europe, we need to build off of them. I’ve been disappointed with our lack of a physical striker and backline. How do we not have strong physical players in our backline? Guess they are all playing American football.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a shit MLS coach. The future of our program is in Austria right meow.

We are playing dudes out of position and we have no fucking leadership. Who is our Captain? Fucking Bradley? We have no leaders on the pitch. We have no striker. We have some nice prospects playing in Europe, we need to build off of them. I’ve been disappointed with our lack of a physical striker and backline. How do we not have strong physical players in our backline? Guess they are all playing American football.

Marsch too promising a coach to be coaching the National Team every few months. I wish he would get the opportunity at some point in the future. Maybe Tab Ramos? Berhalter and his brother need to get shitcanned now. I would go back to a foreign coach.

Also, where is the beef? A lot of the USA players are physically light. Need to put them on the German diet of meat, beer, and potatoes.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marsch too promising a coach to be coaching the National Team every few months. I wish he would get the opportunity at some point in the future. Maybe Tab Ramos? Berhalter and his brother need to get shitcanned now. I would go back to a foreign coach.

Also, where is the beef? A lot of the USA players are physically light. Need to put them on the German diet of meat, beer, and potatoes.
That used to be where we "evened" the field a bit, right? Strength, and toughness?

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, yeah I want Marsch to continue to rise in the professional realm. He is too good and promising to coach faggoty MLS players.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That used to be where we "evened" the field a bit, right? Strength, and toughness?
I thought so. Look at Virgil Van Dyke. OMG he is 6’4 220! So am I. We are Americans god damnit. Dutch and Denmark are the only other big fuckers out there. Miazga is 6’4 brooks is 6’4. Brooks is playing every match for mid table team in Bundesliga. He was hurt, but why isn’t he starting?
Omar Gonzalez is 6’4 but a giant pussy. Ream has shown he is just not up to it. He got wrecked last year at Fulham. We just lack fucking toughness. Virgil Van Dyke, slabhead, John Terry, Vidic, those guys muscled motherfuckers off the ball. They played disciplined and led a back four. We don’t have a guy to do that. Without it we won’t have anything promising going forward.
I look at all the reject strong safeties running 4.4 40s at 6’2 215 and think damn, it those dudes played soccer growing up.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

I think he's a very good US player but not a great player a la a European player.*

*Yeah, I read it, hell I wrote it and I don't think it makes sense either but here we are...

For whatever reason, Lampard doesn't really seem to like him. He would have been better off going to Arsenal, West Ham, or dare I say it, even Spurs. Even somewhere like Leicester or Wolves would've been a better place for him.