• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is a joke. This has nothing to do with Urban Meyer. He's not responsible for whatever happens between two other married adults behind closed doors. That's their business, not his. And it's this lady's fault for staying in the relationship for so many years. Not Urban Meyer's. This lady is pathetic and only has herself to blame for the decisions she'd made in life. Hell, even the cops never charged the guy with anything.

But yeah, let's blame Urban Meyer for some lady's poor life decisions. Meyer is about as responsible for that as the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus are. Maybe we should hold them accountable too? I can't stop LMFAO at this logical fallacy and all the fake outrage by the mental midget, libtard, Ohio State haters.

What is going to fuck Urban Meyer is the Title IX clause they added in his contract extension. He is responsible to report to any type of abuse related to any staff member he hires.
That is going to be his downfall. I just read an article regarding the clause and he could be in more trouble than I thought he’d be in.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going to fuck Urban Meyer is the Title IX clause they added in his contract extension. He is responsible to report to any type of abuse related to any staff member he hires.
That is going to be his downfall. I just read an article regarding the clause and he could be in more trouble than I thought he’d be in.
youre trippin... 0ihos Taint will fall on the sword for this guy.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think I would ever are with droider.
Droider usually doesn't voice a opinion or a serious one at that, he is the classic troll, lol. Like I said, this caught me off guard coming from the Droider.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Droider usually doesn't voice a opinion or a serious one at that, he is the classic troll, lol. Like I said, this caught me off guard coming from the Droider.
Normally he's the first one to jump to conclusions. Sorry had to check outside see if there were any signs of apocalypse :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is looking at 3-4 suspension. So if that is more trouble than you thought then yeah

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will OSU announce his resignation? I'm thinking next Tuesday

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On-leave head coach."

Oh, that guy.

indy1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting stuff on the Title IX issue people keep bringing up in here.

But that contract language may differ from the actual federal Title IX statutes, which deal with gender discrimination at public education programs.

* Dr. Edward Dragan, a frequent consultant on cases involving education law, told cleveland.com that "because the abuse allegations involved a third party, the wife, not associated with the school, the head coach did not have a responsibility to report this."

* A ruling by a federal judge in July found that Colorado football coach Mike MacIntyre did not violate Title IX after the wife of a football coach told him of abuse and he did not report it. As the wife of a university employee, the judge ruled she was not covered by Title IX.

This is different than what is in his contract though as Ohio State attempts to go beyond what Title IX requires, as I suspect most universitys do.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes fans be like:

2f7497.jpg

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3