• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY CAN'T FUCKING FIRE HIM WITHOUT CAUSE OR HE SUES THE UNIVERSITY, you fucking dumbass. That's how things work in grown up world. She elected to not press charges. That is not on Urban. Had she done that, he would've been fired. She did it this year, and wouldn't ya know, he got fucking fired.

Beating your wife isn’t cause? GMFB you simple bitch. You know he wouldn’t have sued or it would have gotten thrown out considering this isn’t the first time this has happened. But you hiding behind suing the university really shows your loyalty to sucking the bucknut cock.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were the police called in PSU? No. Were they called at OSU? Yes.

It's so simple, yet you just can't figure it out.

It’s the same thing in principle. Paterno told the university president and AD. Only you condemn Paterno for it because he wears blue and white And excuse Meyer because of his scarlet and gray.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the guy who actually didn't do anything according to investigations and evidence? Ignorant buffoon we got here evidently.

You are cracking me up. What a homer. U Sorry

Zeke didn’t beat his girl?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating your wife isn’t cause? GMFB you simple bitch. You know he wouldn’t have sued or it would have gotten thrown out considering this isn’t the first time this has happened. But you hiding behind suing the university really shows your loyalty to sucking the bucknut cock.
You're such a simpleminded fuck, I've got no more time to explain how the world works to you. If she had filed charges back then, Smith would've gotten fired. It's just that simple. Figure it out or piss off already.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a simpleminded fuck, I've got no more time to explain how the world works to you. If she had filed charges back then, Smith would've gotten fired. It's just that simple. Figure it out or piss off already.

Get off the OSU cock and look at it through common sense lenses. Do you really think he is suing anyone if he would have gotten fired? This isn’t the first time this has happened. Use your fucking head fanboy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the same thing in principle. Paterno told the university president and AD. Only you condemn Paterno for it because he wears blue and white And excuse Meyer because of his scarlet and gray.
It's literally nothing at all whatsoever in any way shape or form. Paterno knew because there was a WITNESS that saw kids getting raped. He knew the police weren't called and he decided not to reach out to them.

Urban knew of allegations in 2015 and that the police were called and she elected not to press charge.

Holy fuck it's literally nothing alike at all, sweet Jesus

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU fans are scramblin

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off the OSU cock and look at it through common sense lenses. Do you really think he is suing anyone if he would have gotten fired? This isn’t the first time this has happened. Use your fucking head fanboy.
Yes you idiot! It happens all the fucking time!

Again - get this through your very limited brain - had she filed charges, like she had every chance in the world to do, he would've been fired just like he was fired this year. I can't make it easier for you.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THEY CAN'T FUCKING FIRE HIM WITHOUT CAUSE OR HE SUES THE UNIVERSITY, you fucking dumbass. That's how things work in grown up world. She elected to not press charges. That is not on Urban. Had she done that, he would've been fired. She did it this year, and wouldn't ya know, he got fucking fired.

And according to reports it was because people around Urban pressured her not too. That shouldn't be overlooked in all this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal how funny this is. Home on! Those bruises on Zekes girl were from fallin down the stairs and rough sex.

Lolol
Or from a bar fight that multiple witnesses accounted for? Don't talk until you have an idea of what the evidence says.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's literally nothing at all whatsoever in any way shape or form. Paterno knew because there was a WITNESS that saw kids getting raped. He knew the police weren't called and he decided not to reach out to them.

Urban knew of allegations in 2015 and that the police were called and she elected not to press charge.

Holy fuck it's literally nothing alike at all, sweet Jesus

Urban has texts sent to his wife from th3 victim. I can’t imagine none had pictures. He literally saw what was happening unless you are stupid enough (which you may be) to believe his wife didn’t tell him one of his assistant coaches was beating his wife. Literally he saw evidence if in fact she sent pictures. That seems pretty deep here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said that I in fact said the opposite. I said I think Meyer knew. Go read before you get on your high horse.

My bad. I just re-read the post I was responding to and it looks like I misinterpreted it. That's what I get for trying to post during my lunch break at work when I only give myself a half hour. lol

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And according to reports it was because people around Urban pressured her not too. That shouldn't be overlooked in all this.
Reports from who exactly? I've heard she said it was her parents.

If there is actual proof that Urban had anything to do with her being pressured not to press charges, he needs to be fired immediately and investigated by the authorities. We will agree there.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is comedy gold

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you idiot! It happens all the fucking time!

Again - get this through your very limited brain - had she filed charges, like she had every chance in the world to do, he would've been fired just like he was fired this year. I can't make it easier for you.

Again you cum guzzling faggot, take your scarlet glasses off and look at it in the real world. Firing him for domestic abuse is absolutely within cause. Especially if it was more than once.

But you will never get this.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty dumb if Urban gets fired for this IMO. Maybe there are details I'm unaware of, but unless Urban was holding her down for him, seems like PR bullshit to me.

Guess I nailed it with my earlier post.