• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban has another Brain Cyst.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we recovered.

You know what really IS perfect doe? UF's record against OSUx. :dhd:

Your shots @ Ohio State mean nothing. Your real issue is w/ Urban Meyer. He must have broken your heart when he had the nerve to leave The Swamp.:heh:

And if this is his last year in Columbus adios muther fuker! I'm an Ohio State fan, not an Urban Meyer fan. I don't like the fact he enabled a POS like Smith all those years. Oh yeah & get AD Gene Smith outta Columbus also. They can be a package deal to South Bend in 2020.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your shots @ Ohio State mean nothing. Your real issue is w/ Urban Meyer. He must have broken your heart when he had the nerve to leave The Swamp.:heh:

And if this is his last year in Columbus adios muther fuker! I'm an Ohio State fan, not an Urban Meyer fan. I don't like the fact he enabled a POS like Smith all those years. Oh yeah & get AD Gene Smith outta Columbus also. They can be a package deal to South Bend in 2020.

We've been through this. I hated Meyer since I spent a little time with him. He's a real weirdo. This site's founder and several others agreed during that last pathetic year with Addazio.

Of course, some did not agree.
https://sportshoop.la/threads/ghost-and-juice-are-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.498/

Got to give me credit for this right here: https://sportshoop.la/threads/ghost-and-juice-are-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.498/#post-13420

sheeeet. I don't give a shit motherfucker. We lost Charlie...the greatest D coach of all time. That was a bitch. Last year we lost the greatest O coach anywhere. Now we're losing an awesome defensive unit. We need someone capable of building an awesome new team - not a coattails douche.
Urban was a princess who POed the alumni assoc. and wasted the most talent God ever graced a football team with for a Sugar Bowl disgrace.

Anyone who thinks Meyer is "quitting" is a fucking dumbass. Good riddance.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffft. Florida is America's University. It's perfect.

CUMstain is just a brief stain upon it. He inherits momentum and rides it to shit with bad mgmt...then runs away.
giphy.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually...it's not that fun anymore. Ohio State fans aren't that happy with him so the fun of ragging on that poor bastard is waning.

Perhaps Perdue has something to do with it...or something.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been through this. I hated Meyer since I spent a little time with him. He's a real weirdo. This site's founder and several others agreed during that last pathetic year with Addazio.

https://sportshoop.la/threads/ghost-and-juice-are-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.498/

Got to give me credit for this right here: https://sportshoop.la/threads/ghost-and-juice-are-dropping-tebow-tears-right-now.498/#post-13420

sheeeet. I don't give a shit motherfucker. We lost Charlie...the greatest D coach of all time. That was a bitch. Last year we lost the greatest O coach anywhere. Now we're losing an awesome defensive unit. We need someone capable of building an awesome new team - not a coattails douche.
Urban was a princess who POed the alumni assoc. and wasted the most talent God ever graced a football team with for a Sugar Bowl disgrace.

Looks like most of the posters on that 2009 thread ain't around today. I didn't recognize many of them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL that thread is classic. For those who don't want to read through it all, allow me to summarize:

- Juice loses his mind and completely melts down about Urban Meyer
- A Gator alum calls him out for being a jackass
- Several other posters make fun of him for his total meltdown
- Juice throws aggressive personal insults around
- Juice challenges another poster to a fight outside of some hotel
- Juice is roundly made fun of for being an internet tough guy

Absolute gold, thank you for that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Said thats the reason for his severe headaches. I guess this is a recurring thing because he had one at UF.

He's a piece of shit but no-one deserves to be in constant pain. Hope he gets it taken care of.
Meyer to SC

URBS COME HOME!!!!!!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that thread is classic. For those who don't want to read through it all, allow me to summarize:

- Juice loses his mind and completely melts down about Urban Meyer
- A Gator alum calls him out for being a jackass
- Several other posters make fun of him for his total meltdown
- Juice throws aggressive personal insults around
- Juice challenges another poster to a fight outside of some hotel
- Juice is roundly made fun of for being an internet tough guy

Absolute gold, thank you for that.

Well, yeah. There were only a few dozen on the site probably. So, everything was pretty much a troll effort or some kind of entertainment. I remember I was literally writing a book on my pool deck and went back and forth to comment in that thread. Ranting and raising hell brought peeps over from ESPN to see what was going on. This site might not be here if not for antics like that shit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah. There were only a few dozen on the site probably. So, everything was pretty much a troll effort or some kind of entertainment. I remember I was literally writing a book on my pool deck and went back and forth to comment in that thread. Ranting and raising hell brought peeps over from ESPN to see what was going on. This site might not be here if not for antics like that shit.
There may be a Terrell Pryor Jersey floating around somewhere

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smoke was so fun to fuck with. He never said much but when he did open his mouth his foot would go right in.

Can you imagine if today somebody put a picture of himself fucking his girlfriend from behind....and not thinking about her wearing a QB's jersey? lol Shit like that just doesn't happen anymore.

It looked like he was giving Terrell Pryor a rogering up the ass! :pound:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh...and did you ever notice that when you'd sign on in the morning, Smoke would show as being banned. That was because when he'd come on the SportsHoopla and be obviously completely drunk, Ghost would just ban him immediately to prevent the inevitable disaster then remove the ban the next day whenever he got around to it. lol He called it a "pre-emptive strike."

That's what SportsHoopla needs today - an inebriation forgiveness policy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That thread needs to be framed.

PIM really lit your ass up! LOL!!!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he coached our team he'd be laying on the floor in the fetal position and babbling in less than a month!
If he coached Nebraska this year, he'd be dead already.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:salute: