• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upset pick of the week?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say possibly Oakland over KC. They have won the last what 7 times in KC and Pryor actually looks like a competent NFL quarterback. Their defense is a little better than expected as well so I could see them giving the Chiefs a run for their money.

That would be a big upset and a pretty impressive win for the Raiders.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a big upset and a pretty impressive win for the Raiders.

I agree. For some reason though the Raiders have had KC's number in KC lately. All streaks come to an end at some point and my guess is KC wins this one but I think this one could be a close one for the week.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. For some reason though the Raiders have had KC's number in KC lately.

True, but KC has also been a crap team lately. Not anymore. You could be right but that would be a huge upset.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but KC has also been a crap team lately. Not anymore. You could be right but that would be a huge upset.

KC is better but even when the Raiders sucked they still beat the Chiefs during their 10-6 season. I think the Chiefs are a good team but I still wouldn't put them top 5 maybe even 10 in the NFL. Yes they are undefeated and have a great defense that should keep them in most games but I just don't see that powerhouse that their record seems to suggest. The Raiders seem like a team that is hungry for this game so I could see them really wanting to make a statement.

Again I do think KC wins this game I just think of all the major upsets that could happen this weekend this is the one I would say is most likely (I don't count the games of 5 points or less in the spread as that big of an upset). If nothing else I can see the Raiders covering the spread in this one. I usually don't bet games but this is one I might actually think about it.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see AZ beating SF. The Cards run defense is good, so if they can stop the run and force Kaep to throw, they have a good chance to win. But either way, they should cover the spread.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville. :laugh3:

I don't really see one to be honest.

Fuck it I'll go with my team. Bolts over Colts.

That would surprise me. Indy has perhaps the two best wins in the league at this point. If SD beats them, then that would also be among the best wins in the league so far.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I would be making calls on these but I think these are good picks.

CLE over DET, if the Lions can't run it, Stafford will take some punishment.

OAK over KC, just never know in this series

PIT over NYJ...I know this one is really close, but still an underdog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdumler7 View Post

Quote:
I would say possibly Oakland over KC. They have won the last what 7 times in KC and Pryor actually looks like a competent NFL quarterback. Their defense is a little better than expected as well so I could see them giving the Chiefs a run for their money.

I think these are good possibilities, and thanks for the support cdumler7

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you, i know that was too hard for a Steeler fan to do. :suds:

Ease up there jr or someone will turn the lights out on your team

:lol:

The Brownies over the Lions

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:

Quote:

I think these are good possibilities, and thanks for the support cdumler7

Hell has truly frozen over...A Raider fan and a Bronco fan getting along. J/K but seriously...I think as fans of the game no matter who the other team is a person can recognize talent and the Raiders have more than I think anybody (other than Raider fans) thought. I still think the Raiders are 1 to 2 good drafts away from being really competitive but hey that is way closer than they have been over the last few years (since they haven't really had much of a draft). Always good to see the AFC West actually getting recognized for good play compared to the crap we have all seen over the last few years.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell has truly frozen over...A Raider fan and a Bronco fan getting along. J/K but seriously...I think as fans of the game no matter who the other team is a person can recognize talent and the Raiders have more than I think anybody (other than Raider fans) thought. I still think the Raiders are 1 to 2 good drafts away from being really competitive but hey that is way closer than they have been over the last few years (since they haven't really had much of a draft). Always good to see the AFC West actually getting recognized for good play compared to the crap we have all seen over the last few years.

agreed. we don't have to like 'em any better though...:lol:

as i said earlier, that's how we roll in the AFC West...:yahoo:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee, when I said this y'all looked at me sideways...:lol:

j/k. it wouldn't suprise me all THAT much, but i still don't think we're gonna lose tomorrow...

in the off season it just seemed like the raiders were giving away any talent they had at all...I honestly thought they wouldn't win a single game...what a surprise.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are looking good but no way they cover the spread against this really good team. Oh, wait - they play Jacksonville?