• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Heisman Watch

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're list definitely makes a lot of sense. Its basically an ESPY now. Most popular player in the media.
Appreciate someone taking a second to read this by the way. Worked on that list for like 25 min on my cell phone haha. But yes I agree 100%.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate someone taking a second to read this by the way. Worked on that list for like 25 min on my cell phone haha. But yes I agree 100%.
I meant to comment on it been running in circles trying to get things done. It was s great list very thorough. And a great example of the Heusman being basically the equivelant of a media award. You put more into your lust than the media puts into their discussions. May also make sense to wait until after bowl games before deciding. But I think they’ve already basically made their selections by mid season. After that it’s just hype their choice as much as possible

a lot of NFL busts on that list very few exceptions. The older Heisman selections were much more productive imo. But the media is much more different now

Last edited: